Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kristina's last was 2015 and Shirley started 2017. No overlap for them.

Also should be a relief that Kristina never did DWTS (think she auditioned for it), having to work alongside Mark and occasionally Corky.

Reactions: 3
Unfortunately kristina was better known for her love life than her dancing. Corky, ben cohen and vincent simone all had partners when she started seeing them.
Sure the producers only partnered her with saint daniel of o'donnell as a challenge/bet.
Her & Joe Calzaghe swore blind they got together after he split with his girlfriend but his girlfriend said a different story.

Reactions: 8
Everyone new to Strictly must watch this :LOL:

Ashley’s face when she gets announced as being in last place is one of my favourite Strictly moments ever 😂

Honestly, it’s just rude that this brilliant chaos meant we never got one of these again. TPTB, please bring back the -athon madness because it’s much needed and I miss it dearly.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I loved the Lindy hop fiasco!! If only they would bring it back in all its full IT-failing glory. I'm sure we could get at least another two years of it before the judges twig they're being set up.

Reactions: 11
Just caught up with ITT.

- I want Eddie back.
- Johannes is such a beautiful man. 😊
- Layton and Nikita - I just love their partnership.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I liked Nikita fine in his first year but I wasn't a fan of Tilly so I didn't pay that much attention to him. I really liked him last year and how he worked with Ellie and seemed to make it such a wonderful experience for her, and he started to become one of my favourite pros.

This year he is definitely my absolute favourite. There are others I adore, like Vito and Jojo, but watching Nikita being able to really let loose with his choreography and push Layton to meet him has just given him a chance to really shine. I love watching him on ITT and the training videos just having an absolute ball.

I'm WAY too old to be lusting after him... but I'm gonna do it anyway 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I liked Nikita fine in his first year but I wasn't a fan of Tilly so I didn't pay that much attention to him. I really liked him last year and how he worked with Ellie and seemed to make it such a wonderful experience for her, and he started to become one of my favourite pros.

This year he is definitely my absolute favourite. There are others I adore, like Vito and Jojo, but watching Nikita being able to really let loose with his choreography and push Layton to meet him has just given him a chance to really shine. I love watching him on ITT and the training videos just having an absolute ball.

I'm WAY too old to be lusting after him... but I'm gonna do it anyway 👀
He just looks so absolutely happy with Layton. It was so wholesome when he told him he looked 'gorgeous' when he had him lifted up during their routine 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just caught up on ITT. I love Johannes, he’s such a gentleman but I don’t love his partnership with Annabel. It’s dulled his sparkle. Johannes was a little bit fabulous but he’s been largely forgettable this series which is sad.

In complete reverse, while I’ve long fancied the pants of Nikita’s face, I’ve found him a little bland in previous series. But this year, he’s something else. He’s so energetic, unfiltered, slightly bonkers. I love him.

It’s funny what the right or wrong or slightly dull partnership will do! I guess that’s where the magic comes from!

I can’t help think with Nikita, he knows they are perhaps unlikely to win so they’ve got nothing to lose in chucking the entire kitchen sink & all their energy at each dance. He can push him to his limits. I also think he’s found a genuine mate in Layton, they’ve got such an easy vibe about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Agreed, it's like he's finally fully come out of his shell and is really being himself. And I am HERE FOR IT

images.jpeg

(Just some window dressing)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Christ, I'd forgotten about the Corky thing. I remember that drama playing out on DS.

I remember I really liked her and Brian when they started. She turned out really messy and he turned out weird.

Remember him and Ali Bastian's awkward as duck relationship? Like a Chucky doll kissing a mannequin 😂
I remember vividly how he kissed her in the semi-final and being all scandalised about it 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.