Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
Kai and Lauren showing they have such a long time partnership ( even as children and Burn the floor), they are so good together.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Geetbo

VIP Member
I also think a three couple final is better than four tbh. Four couple ones always drag on a bit.

Ooft, I will never not be disappointed by Eddie's dances. I still think he could be so good - if only Oti was still there, I feel she'd have been perfect for him.
This time next year if someone mentions ‘Eddie’ and ‘Strictly’ to me, I will literally have no idea who they are talking about. I forget he’s there every week until he actually appears.

Same with that EastEnders fella who danced with Amy. I’d even managed to lose the haunted bumblebee Halloween dance from my memory until someone mentioned it on here 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

givepeasachance

VIP Member
It's sad that the Strictly experience didn't work out for her. Sometimes it's not all sparkles and smiles. I wish Amanda well

BDY_97

VIP Member
She’s never posted anything offensive or derogatory in the slightest. Those people were triggered by a fridge magnet with the definition of woman on it….
That’s not what people were “triggered” by … but i’m not getting into this again for the 50th time on this thread 😴

lizzolyn

VIP Member
I wish Karen all the best in her personal and professional life but I really think it's time to go now.

Well that's a shame I think. She was a good dancer and there are so many lack luster celebrity dancers left it's a shame to lose someone who's actually good and who you can enjoy watching.

Reactions: 19

BDY_97

VIP Member
I always got a vibe that Michelle Visage wasn’t keen on him either.
At the time I thought the same but I think that’s just the way her personality comes across, from what I’ve seen since they seem to still be good friends. I think Michelle was his best partner, everyone goes on about how Rose changed him blah blah blah but for me Michelle was the celeb who really challenged him both on and off the dance floor.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I hope Eddie doesn't stop dancing. He's got something there and if he keeps up learning at his own pace, he'll be great.

I reckon Karen yeeted her shoes across the studio and jumped into a cab as soon as the cameras stopped rolling.

I wonder if Amanda will return? Maybe she has had enough …nothing on her insta at all either
I’m wondering back to the rumours in week one that she allegedly wanted to quit because of tensions in rehearsals. Maybe she’s been gritting her teeth and trying to just get on with it, but can’t keep it up any longer.

Gio’s certainly given Brendan a run for his money in terms of ‘difficult’ partnerships, and it doesn’t seem like he sees the show as anything more than a springboard to other career opportunities, so it’s perfectly plausible that she’s had a pretty shit time of it. Gutted for her if that’s what happened. Maybe she needs to give Richie a call, to compare notes. 😟

• Sad

glasgow27

VIP Member
My boyfriend and I are both bi yet we feel puzzled by Nikita, but I must say it is lovely to see people enjoying the same gender partnerships regardless of their own orientation. Nikita is a different generation to Gio. Bet he’s fuming now.
Think Nikita just really enjoys the creative challenge of dancing with other guys more than anything else.

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
I think you might be onto something. They were together before his accident. A dramatic change of lifestyle for them both. She did say a couple of weeks back that she ‘ felt like a woman again’ must be so tough for them both and as mentioned upthread there is a law suit pending regarding his accident. A lot for any couple to deal with. Who knows and maybe we never will but she obviously felt she couldn’t continue for whatever reason.
I have a very similar theory thats its linked to this. I wouldnt be surprised if there is a split soon. Their first date was when he flew to venice where she was filming and they got engaged that day. All quite full on and intense. Within a matter of weeks/months hes critically ill then left with life changing injuries and dependent on assistance.
Huge change for everybody and the dynamics in the relationship.
Kevin from Grimsbys partners always seem to dump their partner after he dances with them. Maybe fannyrat has done something similar and shes re-evaluated what she wants from life and rediscovered things about herself
All complete theory but ive seen it before where couples have a big united front when something horrendous happens but one ends up resenting the change and situation but hangs on for so long as they dont want to look like the bad one for leaving.

• Heart
Halloween songs with a tenuous link but don’t think they’re worse than the usual fodder!
Don’t Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
Zombie- The Cranberries
I take a very dim view of anyone using ‘Zombie’ for anything Halloween-themed just on account of the title - it’s an anti-war protest song inspired by the deaths of two children, killed by an IRA bomb while shopping in Warrington.

It wouldn’t really be appropriate for a soap star dressed as an extra from ‘The Walking Dead’ to stomp their way through a crap paso whilst that horribly nasal singer screeches her way through it.

• Heart
  • Sad