Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm a newbie too and I am loving Krishnan - ever since he did "money" from cabaret ❤

I went down a YouTube hole last night from past strictly dances and I am blown away! Just wish I had started watching sooner!
Oooh, let us know if you want any recommendations!

The following are worth a watch, if you’ve not seen them yet:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

SeraSparkle

Chatty Member
She’s ‘reportedly’ quit. No official statement yet. ‘Source' (from Daily Star) says she’s ‘fed up’ (surprised the source has no further info!). Gutted that either Ellie or Layton will miss out on the final now in all likelihood.

Thoughts and prayers with LadyLav
Wish they would roll the points over and keep everyone else for one extra week

Fanny Muchmore

VIP Member
Carlos's choreography is normally very good, but I really struggled to enjoy anything about his and Angela S's dance tonight - the ending was just bizarre... it was almost like he'd forgotten to choreograph an ending and they just wandered off.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I can only remember that paso doble where it looked like she had her fanny out.
She did some weird crab move in that one.

Remember her Les Mis American Smooth where she grinned her way through the poverty and desolation of I Dreamed A Dream?

• Haha

Ros79

Chatty Member
I couldn’t stand in those heels now let alone dance in them at 79 years old.

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
I'd climb Kai like a tree tbh

If he can pull Nadiya he's doing something right. And I don't think it's showing her documentaries on The Battle of Britain!!!

• Haha

Evesdropping

VIP Member
If we are going down a favorites rabbit hole then I'm nominating Kara & Artem's rumba. Mainly because it became totally obvious they were doing a private rumba off screen too during this and I'm a sucker for a romance 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Redline

Karen and Eddie didn't deserve to go. Zara should have gone - she spent more time in the air than on the floor

JCMSadie

VIP Member
I think Kai is really handsome. Yes, I drool over Nikita and Vito and Gorka...but they look like fuck bois. Kai looks like he'd treat you so well (and also be strong enough to throw you around the bedroom, for the thirsties :ROFLMAO:). He's a real gentleman.

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Just caught up.

For pure joy, a 10 from me for Krishnan - I just love him, and how he is enjoying the whole experience.
Love his partnership with Lauren.

Layton and Nikita and Ellie and Vito were fabulous dawwwwwling.

Eddie or Zara to go, I am guessing.

Redline

Rippon is incredible for 79. She's pulling those moves at that age. I throw my back out picking up the kid's toys

• Haha

KeriRhys

VIP Member
Just catching up...I'm not overly gutted that Amanda is gone, and I don't mind a three person final!

They've maybe not announced why she's withdrawn because she's asked them not too?
And to go against the grain slightly...it seems a bit harsh to automatically blame Giovanni! Fair enough they didn't appear to be best buddies, but they had some good dances and seemed to be training hard.
Maybe she is struggling with her MH, maybe her partners not keeping well? Maybe it's so much harder than she anticipated and can't be arsed to keep going... it could be any number of reasons not related to Giovanni

I do love this forum, but a lot of the time the pros seemed to get the blame for a celeb not living up to expectations...

• Heart

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
They thought they were going to be lauded to the hilt, but instead they got told it was a bit shit, and they were not very receptive to that feedback.

And then they got voted off, kept rehearsing anyway for no reason, then Amy moved in with the Fletchers and pretended she had to because of Covid bubbles, even though they had ceased being a thing about two years previously. And then Sarah Davis turned up with an origami craft set and a pair of spare trousers, while Aljaz temporarily relocated to Durham to do the school run for her.

As long as I live, I will never ever understand what the hell went on that year. It was INSANE.
Don’t forget Tom carrying Amy to the ambulance in his crocs

• Haha

glasgow27

VIP Member
All for a Couple's Choice week. Perhaps bring in a guest judge who can judge those styles (and perhaps counter Anton & Shirley's ridiculous scores for them). And try to avoid them in the final.

Reactions: 17

BonBon27

VIP Member
Louis Smith and Flavia doing Dirty Dancing was pretty good, and if I remember rightly his show dance won it for him in my eyes on the final.
Ashley Roberts was a ringer for sure but her jive….amazing.
Caroline Flack and Pasha’s Charleston was brilliant.
And any Danny Mac dance. He was robbed, and I’ll never be over it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17