Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

under the ivy

VIP Member
Lucy Meck stuck in that family poor cow. Thought she would’ve had enough of twats going out with Mario Falcone and Mark Wright 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Geetbo

VIP Member
I actually think Dianne is doing a decent job with Bobby as well. Shocking stuff.

Asgyui

VIP Member
How many people have been forced to sit in the audience against their will, nail biting lady, the person with headset on not even watching and half the row with their coats on ready to leave. I thought getting tickets was difficult

• Haha

Redline

Can someone PLEASE go slap that girl behind Craig? If you don't want to be there, piss off home.

• Haha

Claymorekick

Chatty Member
My main take from last night is that Dianne really should ditch the red hair and go with the lovely brown colour - she looked younger and prettier! And (male) Nikita should cut his hair permanently into the Kenickie style from last night as he looked so much 🔥🔥🔥

dee_mc

VIP Member
Nikita, Vito and Carlos, all three of them are just angels!
Three incredible male hires in the past few years - Graz seems lovely and obviously is a fabulous dancer too but the other three are just outstanding dancers, great teachers, innovative choreographers and fun personalities who always seem to bring out the best in their partners: the full package. All fun to look at too which never hurts. JoJo has been with the show a bit longer but seems to have a touch of their magic formula too.

Geetbo

VIP Member
Nikita is a weird one. On paper he isn’t my type at all but when he dances he is ridiculously sexy.

• Heart

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
I liked the way Dave was all "I have two ackshully" when asked if he had a mole, and yet Juliet still got there first 😁

No great surprises with the result, shame for Zara to be there already, but I doubt she has much of a fanbase amongst the Strictly audience.

Don't have nightmares :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow

LaBlonde

VIP Member
i’m only just starting but seeing amy has me 😭😭

no matter what happens her courage is above everything 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 18

soccergirl

VIP Member
Vito seems to have borrowed Tyler's tiny bra from the costume dept for the Pride of Britain awards

1696788878321.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18