Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look, Shirley has picked her female ringer to be excessively harsh and patronising towards.

Why am I not surprised it's Fleur?

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I’m new to the Strictly world (as in, I’ve never enjoyed it previously so never watched it). Do the judges usually score so high for first dances!?

Surely there’s not really anywhere else to go when you’ve scored so high to begin with!?

Or am I missing the point!?
No, you are quite right.
Week 1 should be 3,4,5 & 6's scoring wise.
Giving 9's is ludicrous

Reactions: 24
Fleur was really good! Vito is cuteeeeeee, she just needs to tone it down and control it all a bit better - week one adrenaline probably playing a part

Reactions: 16
I’m new to the Strictly world (as in, I’ve never enjoyed it previously so never watched it). Do the judges usually score so high for first dances!?

Surely there’s not really anywhere else to go when you’ve scored so high to begin with!?

Or am I missing the point!?
Hopefully ( as these scores don't count) it will reset next week, otherwise it's crazy!

Reactions: 5
What a predicament:

I would love to see more of Vito (😏) but I can’t bear Fleur.
same!! it’s an entanglement - but i’m also extremely shallow above all else and so i hope she and vito and his chest hair make it to the final.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has excellent Villainous Ringer energy, does Fleur. Fully commited to her role in week one, whatta girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d love to be a fly on the wall when the pros chat after the show. Some of them have their eye on the final and others are scheduling weekday plans for a few weeks’ time.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well deffo going by the leaderboard if you were a couple that went later you definitely benefited!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.