Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started off liking it and the more it went on, the more I didnโ€™t. Iโ€™m not sure if it feel a very Samba/Salsa vibes Cha Cha, than a traditional one

Reactions: 9
I canโ€™t put my finger on why Fleur is so unlikeable ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
For me, itโ€™s because she dances like sheโ€™s the main character rather than as part of a group/partnership. Every move is so aggressive and attention grabbing

Reactions: 38
That face because she got a bit of criticism ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ 

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just like Richie - how was that a cha cha?!? Not Fluers fault but come on!! It was more like a samba! Vitto needs to reel it in!!

Reactions: 8
Wowsers! Week 1. Go Fleur. She just needs to chillllll a little. Looking forward to seeing some ballroom from her.

Reactions: 7
What a predicament:

I would love to see more of Vito (๐Ÿ˜) but I canโ€™t bear Fleur.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't get why they put people like Fleur on. She will have had extensive choreography. Yes ballroom is different to dancing at The Summertime Capital Ball or whatever. But there is always an obvious difference with those who have been singers.. Alexander Burke, Ashley Roberts, etc... ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 23
Vito is literally the love child of Giovanni and Gorka, Iโ€™m not complaining ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I donโ€™t think Fleur expected any criticism at all. You can tell she doesnโ€™t like it.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.