Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jason Donovan & Rachel Stevens have done both but like DVO, Strictly came first. Really hoping that Strictly have a rule not to use anyone from DOI, especially after Fake Quickendens begging yesterday gave him the publicity/attention he wanted from the red tops today 🤮
What does jake quickenden actually do, I know he was on x factor but that was years ago, what does he do now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Couldn’t have put it better myself 😂

He’s a desperate attention seeking instagram obsessive who spends his life on line begging to get back on the TV again. Hence the tweet regarding Strictly.
So he doesn't do anything then, so there's no chance of him doing strictly, good.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There was once a YouTube video of Bacofoil with captions of several Digital Spy comments about it. The dance is even better without sound.

If only we could get a modern day equivalent of Bacofoil or even the Dummy dance from someone.

What does jake quickenden actually do, I know he was on x factor but that was years ago, what does he do now.
He f*cking keeps popping up on Facebook in sponsored ads for men's makeup. It drives me nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There was once a YouTube video of Bacofoil with captions of several Digital Spy comments about it. The dance is even better without sound.

If only we could get a modern day equivalent of Bacofoil or even the Dummy dance from someone.
I will forever worship at the unintended comedy shrine that is Brendan Cole's freestyle choreography. The man is an underrated genius (except by himself).

Reactions: 3
The Bacofoil chat has reminded me that I downloaded the video of it with the DS comments a while ago. Here it is 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The Bacofoil chat has reminded me that I downloaded the video of it with the DS comments a while ago. Here it is 🤣

View attachment 1278937
588.gif

Thank yewww, thank yeeewww, thank yeeewww 😃

I still don’t know what my favourite bit is … the bit where they nearly take out the Christmas tree … the bit where you can actually see his arms wobbling holding her up … the bit where she tries and fails to roll up his body … the bit where he hauls her round like a sack of coal by her ankle … or just the Joey smell the fart acting faces through out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That is magic. I don't know why they took it down from Youtube (well, I can guess!)

Reactions: 1
They have just announced the judges for this years series. I'm happy that anton is being kept on as a judge.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.