Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t understand how these weirdos are so obsessed with AJ. Most people didn’t even know who she was before strictly and have since forgotten about her! She has hardly hit prime time tv after her stint.
They need to get a life and move on.

I personally really like Kai and think he was a good signing for strictly. He is a great dancer and seems like a genuine person. Oh and it helps that he has a nice arse!
It’s very telling that a solid 70% of the nutters who post on that AT only post when it’s about KJ as a couple, rather than their individual achievements. Pretty much confirms that they were only interested in the potential romance and don’t give a duck about AJ 😂

The fact that people even have the time to sit and type this rubbish is hilarious. Someone claimed that Nadiya doesn’t seem to be as close to Dan and tried to imply that it’s due to her new relationship with Kai. As far as i’ve seen both Dan and Nadiya have publicly interacted with each other lots since the show finished, he literally just went to see her and the others on the pro tour 😭 Delusional the lot of them.

These people are in for a rude awakening next series when Kai tells his new partner all of the exact same things he said to AJ. Acting like if it wasn’t for Queen AJ then Kai couldn’t possibly be liked by the British public, give it a rest 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Kai never won DWTS. He only got to the final.

I was well and truly berated by you lot for responding to Kai and AJ related posts yet you guys are relentless in bringing them up. Why does it matter what other people are saying on other platforms? How does it impact you?

This is a strictly forum not a ds opinion on strictly forum? Am I missing something? Have your own opinion. Don't waste your time discussing other peoples on another forum.

This is about strictly yet there seems to be little discussion about it.
Same could be said for you, why are you wasting time replying to what I posted? Why does what I’m saying impact you in any way?

What would you like us to discuss? The show isn’t on at the moment and there doesn’t seem to be anything dramatic/interesting happening on any of the tours taking place, so if people on here want to laugh at the delusions of others then let them. I would much rather be a part of this thread than any thread on DS, especially the AJ and Kai one with the way some people speak about Nadiya and others just because they didn’t get their way 🤮

I see that Kai has met Nadiya’s daughter, that’s sweet. Must be pretty serious as I don’t think she would have introduced them to each other otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It’s very telling that a solid 70% of the nutters who post on that AT only post when it’s about KJ as a couple, rather than their individual achievements. Pretty much confirms that they were only interested in the potential romance and don’t give a duck about AJ 😂

The fact that people even have the time to sit and type this rubbish is hilarious. Someone claimed that Nadiya doesn’t seem to be as close to Dan and tried to imply that it’s due to her new relationship with Kai. As far as i’ve seen both Dan and Nadiya have publicly interacted with each other lots since the show finished, he literally just went to see her and the others on the pro tour 😭 Delusional the lot of them.

These people are in for a rude awakening next series when Kai tells his new partner all of the exact same things he said to AJ. Acting like if it wasn’t for Queen AJ then Kai couldn’t possibly be liked by the British public, give it a rest 😂
These people are actually unhinged! 😨

I'm not sure about anyone else but out of the KJ pairing... I much preferred Kai! 😂 I mean I liked AJ and enjoyed her dancing, but the loudness and constant tears started to annoy me!

Reactions: 8
These people are actually unhinged! 😨

I'm not sure about anyone else but out of the KJ pairing... I much preferred Kai! 😂 I mean I liked AJ and enjoyed her dancing, but the loudness and constant tears started to annoy me!
Same, she really wasn't my cup of tea - very OTT in every way and I'd find her exhausting in real life.

Reactions: 3
The same person again looking at this thread. :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2022-05-10 at 21.06.04.png

Everyone wave and say hello!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
These people have a cheek to even utter the words “mental health” after the way they constantly belittled nadiya and were vile about her purely for the fact she is dating Kai and AJ isn’t.
Exactly!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tattle is full of venomous spite (love it, quel drama) yet so many of us seasoned tattlers have gone over there and been shocked by their thinly veiled nastiness towards Nadiya.

I do think it's quite wonderful that Debatable here thinks they can manipulate our conversation though. It must be nice to feel relevant.

Step away from the forums, says the person writing on another forum 😅.

The amount they think they know though you'd think they were phone tapping.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way these people try and downplay Kai’s success is so bizarre. I saw someone try to imply that he only got the strictly job because he lived with Gio, nothing to do with the fact he’s a world champion dancer who appeared on multiple finals on DWTS then? Chances are whoever he was partnered with last series everyone would have loved him regardless.

I know it sounds rude but the way they act like AJ is the Oprah Winfrey of the UK is hilarious, when in reality all she has hosted recently is a couple of red carpets and tv shows that most people have never heard of. Kai is set to be a part of one of the most popular UK tv shows for years to come, I think I can take a guess at who will be the more successful of the two 🤔
He also made AJ look somewhat good during that ghastly paso doble and samba

Also, they would all love him if he had took things further with AJ

And kudos to Kai, 26 and stepping up for a woman that has a child. Not sure how anyone can condemn him for that, I think that’s lovely.

Last edited:
Speak for yourselves, this is solely a Lady Lavender stan account.
I was shocked to see she finally dropped the hammer on the Rio AT and told them to stop shipping....only to be told where to go! This feels Iike a seismic shift in the power balance.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way they act like just acknowledging the reality that Kai is dating Nadiya and not AJ makes you a 'rival shipper' or something is hilarious.

Reactions: 1
I will forever be thankful to AJ & Kai for being partnered together simply for giving us THAT botched Salsa lift. Not in a mean way, I felt for her and she obviously nailed it in the dance off.
I just found the whole thing so hilarious, only made better by Craig’s comments afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Made me laugh to see Nadiya tagged Kai's sleeve in the lunch photo. She probably doesn't know about the ATers having a fit about her not tagging him in that photo a few weeks ago, but if she does and tagged him purely out of petty spite I can only applaud her. 😂

Just had a glance at the thread, someone dared to point out that Kai hasn't congratulated Gio for the bafta win on social media, so maybe all the careful analysis of how many seconds it takes him to like AJ's posts doesn't mean as much as they think, and immediately got told off for it.

And this... hysterical.

YkRIpVX.png

They seem to be under the impression that we're all mad Kaidiya shippers who are as bonkers as them and if they break up we'll all cry ourselves to sleep every night and spend 1000 pages making up conspiracy theories about how they're really still together and insulting anyone else they might date in the future.

Fraid not guys. If Kai and Nadiya break up I'll go "oh, that's a shame" and then move on.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Made me laugh to see Nadiya tagged Kai's sleeve in the lunch photo. She probably doesn't know about the ATers having a fit about her not tagging him in that photo a few weeks ago, but if she does and tagged him purely out of petty spite I can only applaud her. 😂

Just had a glance at the thread, someone dared to point out that Kai hasn't congratulated Gio for the bafta win on social media, so maybe all the careful analysis of how many seconds it takes him to like AJ's posts doesn't mean as much as they think, and immediately got told off for it.

And this... hysterical.

View attachment 1258165

They seem to be under the impression that we're all mad Kaidiya shippers who are as bonkers as them and if they break up we'll all cry ourselves to sleep every night and spend 1000 pages making up conspiracy theories about how they're really still together and insulting anyone else they might date in the future.

Fraid not guys. If Kai and Nadiya break up I'll go "oh, that's a shame" and then move on.
Oh wow. I don't know what to say except... wow. 🤣 Genuinely do not care about Kai dating Nadiya, or anyone dating anyone as I DON'T KNOW THESE PEOPLE AND IT'S NOT MY BUSINESS!

I really don't like the way they're taking the piss out of Kai being a stepdad as if it's such an awful thing to meet your partner's child. Smacks again of misogyny, which we can see by the poster reducing Nadiya to a mum. And it's vile, btw, to name her daughter - she has nothing to do with any of this. As for them naming Nadiya's mum and ex: Why? Who is supposed to be obsessed with her - us or them?

It's not for lols when the hate clearly shines through.

With regard to the social media stuff, doesn’t the Wagatha Christie shenanigans show that just because you think your hero/ine might be super quick at liking your other hero/ine’s post’s with a love heart or a laugh … it just might be a PR serf who will be thrown under the bus quicker than you can say ‘Priory’ if they forget to say Happy Birthday in a timely manner.

(I do love the fact that appearing on Strictly was one of the red herrings 😊 )

Oh wow. I don't know what to say except... wow. 🤣 Genuinely do not care about Kai dating Nadiya, or anyone dating anyone as I DON'T KNOW THESE PEOPLE AND IT'S NOT MY BUSINESS!

I really don't like the way they're taking the piss out of Kai being a stepdad as if it's such an awful thing to meet your partner's child. Smacks again of misogyny, which we can see by the poster reducing Nadiya to a mum. And it's vile, btw, to name her daughter - she has nothing to do with any of this. As for them naming Nadiya's mum and ex: Why? Who is supposed to be obsessed with her - us or them?

It's not for lols when the hate clearly shines through.
Yes, I was particularly baffled as to why this poster thinks Nadiya's mother needs to be discussed at all in what is supposed to be a thread about AJ and Kai, let alone discussed so much she needs a codename. As an anti-KJer supposedly I am obsessed with Nadiya... lol, you're the ones who knew her mum's name, I didn't until a moment ago! :ROFLMAO:

Sure, some of them are joking, but there is genuine vitriol towards Nadiya and Kai that is ridiculous. For example, they're set on the narrative of 'Kai is so fake, he lied about friends for life and abandoned AJ' etc, and completely ignore the other two possibilities, which are 1) he and AJ are still friends but don't choose to post it on social media, or 2) AJ didn't get abandoned, she is equally as responsible as Kai for 'lying' about friends for life because it was their job to sell the partnership during the competition and now it's over.

They claim to be fans of AJ and go on about how she's too good for him anyway, but they're fixed on this narrative where she's this poor heartbroken victim who was deceived, betrayed and abandoned by a dastardly cad, when the only evidence of this is... her liking a few shippy tweets. :ROFLMAO: I have to wonder if they'd turn on her too if she ever directly stated that there was never anything between her and Kai.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

And this... hysterical.

View attachment 1258165

Wow, this is actually frightening. For a start, why are they using the fact that Kai could potentially become a stepdad as a weapon against him as if it’s unheard of?? Why constantly bring up Nadiya if you dislike her that much? Why continuously discuss her young daughter, her mother and her ex boyfriend? I find it very creepy the level their obsession has reached. This particular poster has said some really odd things on that thread, particularly about Nadiya and her child which I find almost scary considering her child is what, 5/6? One of them posted that it was convenient that Nadiya posted a picture of the “happy family” the day after they were in the press for their “drama” … which drama was this exactly, the photos of them both looking absolutely fucked because they have been on a grueling tour schedule?

Unsure what they are referring to by saying they embarrass themselves every day, I haven’t seen anything embarrassing in the press from either Kai or Nadiya. Yes the pap shots can be a bit cringe but do these idiots not realise that the pros being papped is not a new thing and has been happening every single year?? They are still convinced that Kai and Nadiya have snaked everyone and the public will never forgive them for it, when the reality is that everyone is either really happy for them both or has moved on as they don’t give a duck about what two strangers do in their spare time.

it Baffles me that longevity of a relationship is seen as an indicator of it’s ‘realness’ on one hand but a telegram from The reigning Monarch celebrating a 60th anniversary still doesn’t mean it isn’t fake on the other. 🤷‍♀️

Also, you can only communicate with your live in partner on Twittegram else it’s proof you are on the rocks and not really together. at all. Strangely, our dinner gets put on and the bins get put out with no help from social media at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

And this... hysterical.

View attachment 1258165

And it seems that person is American too by their spelling of ‘mom’. This is either Dr Be or another crazy American 😂. I find it weird giving this much thought and vitriol to people they don’t know.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.