Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amen to that! I'd far rather see Jowita & Lauren get partners. Those two seem like potential audience favourites so it makes sense to partner them.

I still see Amy getting a partner but at this rate, I can't quite see why Dianne should get one over Jowita & Lauren. Luba, Gorka & Nadiya all got benched after less early exits than Dianne has had and I'd say they are all more dynamic dancers than she is. Sorry.
Word. Dianne really isn't very interesting to watch as a dancer and doesn't seem to bond too well with her partners bar Joe. She'd be entirely forgettable if it wasn't for the bright red hair, which imo looks pretty tacky. Luba really should get a proper crack at it this time with a good partner.

Just to add, I don't really understand why people say Dianne will get a partner as she's a fan favourite when it's clear that people aren't really voting for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Word. Dianne really isn't very interesting to watch as a dancer and doesn't seem to bond too well with her partners bar Joe. She'd be entirely forgettable if it wasn't for the bright red hair, which imo looks pretty tacky. Luba really should get a proper crack at it this time with a good partner.

Just to add, I don't really understand why people say Dianne will get a partner as she's a fan favourite when it's clear that people aren't really voting for her.
kind of agree, do people not vote for the celeb, but if dianne was as popular as people think you would think she would do better than the last few early exits. although last year was obviously not her fault.

Reactions: 2
I still think they'd have went early last year even if Robert didn't withdraw, no chemistry of any sort and just naff theme dances most of the time except for Tango which was good.

I always say that once is an occurrence, twice is a coincidence/bad luck but three times is where it starts to be a pattern and she was the common denominator in all 3 of her post Joe pairings. It's frustrating because she looked promising when she started, certainly had the standout personality of the 2017 intake and was a sweet combination with Rev (who I don't blame her for because his dancing sucked) but I guess that can only take you so far.

Reactions: 1
For partners:
Women: Karen, Katya, Nadiya, Nancy, Jowita, Lauren and then 1-2 of Michelle/Amy/Luba depending on the celebs.

Men: Giovanni, Gorka, Johannes, Kai, Nikita, Vito, Carlos then either Graziano or Cameron for the last spot (preferably Graziano but again depending on the celebs as Cameron may suit a youngster better).

For partners:
Women: Karen, Katya, Nadiya, Nancy, Jowita, Lauren and then 1-2 of Michelle/Amy/Luba depending on the celebs.

Men: Giovanni, Gorka, Johannes, Kai, Nikita, Vito, Carlos then either Graziano or Cameron for the last spot (preferably Graziano but again depending on the celebs as Cameron may suit a youngster better).
This is perfect and I really hope they go with this model.

In an ideal world I would like Neil and Dianne to be benched - I have tried to like them but both just make my toes curl with cringe about 90% of the time

I do think Dianne has been unlucky in recent years and has done some ok routines, but Neil just doesn't some to know how to show off his celebs in his choreography at all

But I don't think they'll bench Dianne in a million years, Neil maybe but I just reckon they'll probably just bench the newbies and more likely Luba or Cameron if it's 5 on the bench

In an ideal world I would like Neil and Dianne to be benched - I have tried to like them but both just make my toes curl with cringe about 90% of the time

I do think Dianne has been unlucky in recent years and has done some ok routines, but Neil just doesn't some to know how to show off his celebs in his choreography at all

But I don't think they'll bench Dianne in a million years, Neil maybe but I just reckon they'll probably just bench the newbies and more likely Luba or Cameron if it's 5 on the bench
Remember that weird period when they kept putting Neil and Dianne together in the pro dances last year? It had that weird cringy feeling like when you're at secondary school and your teachers have put on a terrible skit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember that weird period when they kept putting Neil and Dianne together in the pro dances last year? It had that weird cringy feeling like when you're at secondary school and your teachers have put on a terrible skit.
I do remember, unfortunately 😖

This has reminded me of a dance Dianne and Kevin did with one of the musical guests a few years ago - a routine pretending to go on a picnic together I think? Both of them at peak cringe. I wish I could remember who the musical guest was so I could check it did actually happen and wasn't some mad fever dream

• Haha

This has reminded me of a dance Dianne and Kevin did with one of the musical guests a few years ago - a routine pretending to go on a picnic together I think? Both of them at peak cringe. I wish I could remember who the musical guest was so I could check it did actually happen and wasn't some mad fever dream
Oh tit yeah, that was hideous. 🤣

Are you talking about when they danced to Shotgun by George Ezra? 😁

• Haha
Are you talking about when they danced to Shotgun by George Ezra? 😁
Just checked and yes it was that ha. Although I don't know why I thought 'picnics'. Maybe Kevin had been pontificating about that being the inspiration for his groundbreaking choreography or some such bollocks 😆

• Haha
I must say, I enjoyed watching Andi Oliver describe AJ Odudu's karaoke as "the worst thing I've ever seen and I've seen some real tit".

Andi had better sleep with one eye open to watch out for those weirdos on DS!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Dianne + Kevin + George bleeping Ezra and that bleeping shitey song = My personal hell
I don't mind dianne but prefer her when she is doing other stuff away from Strictly, for some reason I found dianne a bit annoying on strictly the last few years and dare I say it a bit fake.

I don't mind dianne but prefer her when she is doing other stuff away from Strictly, for some reason I found dianne a bit annoying on strictly the last few years and dare I say it a bit fake.
I like Dianne but she and Joe began to believe their own publicity a bit and saa themselves as some kind of power duo. They have calmed down a bit now and have sensibly shelved The Joe and Dianne Show ..

I had a look there and see that one of the groups seems to be imploding in a war between shippers and non-believers, based on the umpteenth analysis of Gio's insta follows! I am happy that these people have found each other and have people to chat to, but I worry what will happen when the inevitable occurs and he goes public with a new lady..

[I shouldn't laugh but those groups have an extremely strong Boomer vibe and half the rows seem to start because some members don't understand what insta stories are, or can't find an earlier comment thread in the group. LadyLav is well out of it..!]
At least they can "post without fear of recrimination" aka, the firing squad, the thought police, the Kray brothers' mates etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
He's actually worse than Giovanni!

Should love pics like these, but just not feeling it at all with him. Just feels ick inducing.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I seldom use the :sick: reaction here but I think it's warranted for this.

Just why did they have to choose him? FWIW, I'd be fine with him not getting a celeb, just that I think he will since he's won in Italy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
He's actually worse than Giovanni!

Should love pics like these, but just not feeling it at all with him. Just feels ick inducing.
I’m more grossed out that there’s a Twitter account called CelebWanker posting things like this tbh 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.