Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for doing that for me SG. That was pretty mental - especially the idea that Gio was actually reading the AT and responding to LL's post. The levels of delusion are unfathomable. Also, have we ever actually been told Rose broke up with her partner - I thought it was quite serious and they lived together - or are their confident assertions he is an ex more of the voices in their heads?
I have no idea what their status is - she gave an interview in May in which she mentioned her boyfriend but I think the AT-ers insisted that must be old. But there is no evidence they have split up as she has always been private about him, nor that she and Gio are together, or anything more than affectionate friends. (But hey, at least that is more than Gio and Ranvir shippers got, as they were never seen together again!).
It will be interesting to see what happens if Rose and Gio haven't announced their 'relationship' by September, and/or if Gio gets paired with a hot young thing (unlikely, I guess, given the likelihood he gets a duffer).

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t ‘Ranvanni’ (🤢) brought down by Maura H? I guess he’s basically just been on tour since the Strictly tour so no time for anything more than casual with anyone new. Still time to be wrong on that though 🤣

Wasn’t ‘Ranvanni’ (🤢) brought down by Maura H? I guess he’s basically just been on tour since the Strictly tour so no time for anything more than casual with anyone new. Still time to be wrong on that though 🤣
Yeah as long as all he’s doing is following Insta babes they can believe he and Rose are together. And as he’s on on tour till SCD he may be single all year. Also the story seemed to be that he dumped Maura to focus on SCD so maybe he’s just not interested in a relationship. He does seem to be a workaholic. Woe betide his next gf though - the wrath of the shippers will be felt!

I guess Judi was maybe supposed to be a duffer last year, though it was always evident she’d being a lot of personality to it and her partnership with Graz really sparkled.

Reactions: 1
It’s a look inside the head of a 14 year old written by people who last saw 14 about 30 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another week, another magazine exclusive of a Strictly wedding 😅

I was reading comments on Twitter and came across a Rio fan whose name I recognise from their AT saying that Rose and Giovanni will have a Sicilian wedding just like Graziano and Giada did :oops:😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s a shame Johannes couldn’t make it as best man, how sad. It’s a beautiful wedding, light on strictly guests as they are all on tour (why was Karim there?!)

It’s a shame Johannes couldn’t make it as best man, how sad. It’s a beautiful wedding, light on strictly guests as they are all on tour (why was Karim there?!)
Yeah, poor Johannes doesn't have much luck with his visa issues. Karim is on the Here Come The Boys tour with Graziano and Giada. There's a bit in the video of the wedding where he pats Graziano on the back as he's walking up the aisle, and it reminded me of all the times he leapt onto the dancefloor to be the first person to reach the latest eliminated celeb on Strictly :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I was reading comments on Twitter and came across a Rio fan whose name I recognise from their AT saying that Rose and Giovanni will have a Sicilian wedding just like Graziano and Giada did :oops:😆

Lol - Gio has more chance of marrying Anton the rate things are going.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Yes, I am convinced of it. I think the two young model-types he just followed on insta are going to be the maids of honour. So exciting!

Graz and Giada look lovely. That castle is gorgeous.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Rose Gio twitter thinking this post from strictly Fred the podcaster guy confirms Rose and Gio are a thing as it says ‘ your boy Gio ‘ 🤔🤔
How many sexy women does poor Gio have to follow and like before they give up???
D7D4FA08-26C9-45B2-8153-697B48C181AA.jpeg

Rose Gio twitter thinking this post from strictly Fred the podcaster guy confirms Rose and Gio are a thing as it says ‘ your boy Gio ‘ 🤔🤔
How many sexy women does poor Gio have to follow and like before they give up???
View attachment 1428186
I’ll be the first to admit I was completely shocked Rose and Gio stayed friends after Strictly and I do find it quite sweet, but the shippers are hoovering up any wee crumbs at this point (while ignoring instababe shaped red flags) to convince themselves they’re together. Like the AJ and Kai mob, they’re making up fantasies in their own heads and willing them to be true.

This sort of behaviour makes me want to study psychology.

Reactions: 6
Gio seems to be a good friend and have long lasting friendships, so surely that’s a better option anyway, considering his pretty fair weather romantic history.

It must slightly kill the KJ fans that both Rose/Gio and John/JoJo seem to keep in touch and catch up now and again.

Reactions: 8
Katya’s stories have some stuff from Amy’s wedding (including the dreaded McFurlough singalong). Can’t help noticing during the ceremony Sara Davies appears to be sat with Alijaz rather than her own husband 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Gio seems to be a good friend and have long lasting friendships, so surely that’s a better option anyway, considering his pretty fair weather romantic history.

It must slightly kill the KJ fans that both Rose/Gio and John/JoJo seem to keep in touch and catch up now and again.
I never saw any chemistry between Kai and AJ - just a blatant showmance.

Reactions: 5
I never saw any chemistry between Kai and AJ - just a blatant showmance.
Me neither. I used to howl at all the stans losing their minds at the ‘sizzling hot chemistry’ 🥴

Some of the comments honestly made me think a lot of them have never actually interacted with other humans.

Reactions: 7
I found AJ and Kai's showmance to be quite calculated, they are both longtime fans of Strictly and they know that the audience loves a potential romance, so they played up to it 🤷‍♀️. It was the same with the other AJ, he played up the showmance every year. And I wasn’t going to get excited about Rose and Gio when it wasn't that long ago that people were losing their minds over 'Ranvanni' 🥴

Meh, I can't wait until this year's names start to be revealed, we really need some new people to talk about 😁

(Obligatory AJ gif since I mentioned him :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we have any idea who the contestants will be this year?

I’ve been watching some of the athletics the past couple of days and I think Denise Lewis would be fab. She’s so classy and seems to age backwards.

Do we have any idea who the contestants will be this year?

I’ve been watching some of the athletics the past couple of days and I think Denise Lewis would be fab. She’s so classy and seems to age backwards.
I'm sure she did it a few years ago. I have a feeling Ian waite was her partner. Personally I think they should get Trish on

cf47ced85bbddb5fc14b5289e3b88046.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.