Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that. Funny how they're Luba fans now, that came out the blue.
Convenient 😂 They are fans of anything that includes being anti Nadiya lol. I really like Luba but she has shown the least personality of every pro, Nadiya included.

Reactions: 2
I just looked for the first time in ages and they are hoping Vito gets together with Nadiya leaving Kai free to see the error of his ways and pursue AJ! Why would they want this??
I think it is ok when these people keep it all in one (private) place, like the FB ladies convinced Rose and Gio are engaged. At least they are no longer causing division in the AT (though it is funny in the case of both Kai and Gio their threads have basically split into Shippers and Non-Shippers. God only knows what meltdowns are in store this year!
Why would they want that for AJ 🤷‍♀️
why would they want her to be with someone who drops her at the first flick of blonde tresses and the lire of being A Dancing Power Couple? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve always had a sneaky feeling they only hired Neil because they wanted Katya, in the same way they had to have Chloe because they wanted AJ and they never really knew what to do with them.
Yeah and I think him getting a partner was down to the whole Katya and Seann situation, a sorry we kind of contributed to your marriage break up, have a celeb.

Reactions: 5
I just looked for the first time in ages and they are hoping Vito gets together with Nadiya leaving Kai free to see the error of his ways and pursue AJ! Why would they want this??
I think it is ok when these people keep it all in one (private) place, like the FB ladies convinced Rose and Gio are engaged. At least they are no longer causing division in the AT (though it is funny in the case of both Kai and Gio their threads have basically split into Shippers and Non-Shippers. God only knows what meltdowns are in store this year!
Yes, at least the AT is spared whatever fantasy the Rose and Gio brigade have dreamed up to explain why Giovanni, of all people, who would sell any angle for an Instagram bung, is keeping the romance of the century so quiet they have never, ever been seen together socially in all these months. I guess the shippers have all gone private on FB.

Why would they want that for AJ 🤷‍♀️
why would they want her to be with someone who drops her at the first flick of blonde tresses and the lire of being A Dancing Power Couple? :D
Cognitive dissonance. Even 'giving her' a bad boyfriend like Kai is better than admitting they have no idea what real attraction looks like and have been taken for a 9 month ride by a few steamy dances.

Reactions: 3
I lurked on this thread (and the DS appreciation threads) all through the last series and it provided much needed entertainment during the dullest series ever!!

It’s baffling that people could be so invested in Kai and AJ, not just because it was so obviously a showmance, but because they’re completely uninteresting? Both together and separately. And the vitriol aimed at Nadiya for literally no reason was disgusting.

The AJ stalker who used to post here as well as on DS was scary but also hilarious. I couldn’t stop reading the KJ thread wondering wtf they were going to come out with next. Projection at it’s finest.

Reactions: 6
I lurked on this thread (and the DS appreciation threads) all through the last series and it provided much needed entertainment during the dullest series ever!!

It’s baffling that people could be so invested in Kai and AJ, not just because it was so obviously a showmance, but because they’re completely uninteresting? Both together and separately. And the vitriol aimed at Nadiya for literally no reason was disgusting.

The AJ stalker who used to post here as well as on DS was scary but also hilarious. I couldn’t stop reading the KJ thread wondering wtf they were going to come out with next. Projection at it’s finest.
Something I couldn't understand was why the AJ fans kept posting on the AJ and Kai thread - repeatedly criticising Kai and being downright misogynistic about Nadiya - when there was a thread there just for AJ? I have a horrible feeling that they thought Kai was mad enough to read fevered shippers' ramblings, see the error of his ways and beg AJ for forgiveness.

Something I couldn't understand was why the AJ fans kept posting on the AJ and Kai thread - repeatedly criticising Kai and being downright misogynistic about Nadiya - when there was a thread there just for AJ? I have a horrible feeling that they thought Kai was mad enough to read fevered shippers' ramblings, see the error of his ways and beg AJ for forgiveness.
I find that strange too. One of the posters on the AJ & Kai thread did ask if the Kai AT could just be about him and not include Nadiya. What a cheek but she got put in her place.

• Haha
I find that strange too. One of the posters on the AJ & Kai thread did ask if the Kai AT could just be about him and not include Nadiya. What a cheek but she got put in her place.
I think that might have been the aj and kai shipper who used to post here 😬. She tried to hold back a tiny wee bit on Tattle but on the appreciation thread she really let out her inner unhinged self. Disclaimer - I’m not a stalker, she had a really distinctive writing style and she mentioned Tattle on DS I’m sure 😂.

I’d never heard of DS before I started lurking on this thread so I had a look at the appreciation threads and I was genuinely taken aback. I’ve never seen insanity like it.

I think that might have been the aj and kai shipper who used to post here 😬. She tried to hold back a tiny wee bit on Tattle but on the appreciation thread she really let out her inner unhinged self. Disclaimer - I’m not a stalker, she had a really distinctive writing style and she mentioned Tattle on DS I’m sure 😂.

I’d never heard of DS before I started lurking on this thread so I had a look at the appreciation threads and I was genuinely taken aback. I’ve never seen insanity like it.
I know the ATs are meant to be sweet and fluffy but they are way more toxic than the main forum. The passive aggressive "oh I am only going to post in here, it's too scary on the main forum" - this after just laying to someone who doesn't share your slavish devotion of someone you have never met.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know the ATs are meant to be sweet and fluffy but they are way more toxic than the main forum. The passive aggressive "oh I am only going to post in here, it's too scary on the main forum" - this after just laying to someone who doesn't share your slavish devotion of someone you have never met.
And when they explode it’s spectacular. The Georgia and Gio thread (there’s a theme) crashed and burned in hours and smouldered on for ages.

Reactions: 3
On the FB group started by one of the flouncers from the Gio/Rose AT (she uses the same screen name so it is clearly her) they constantly reference how great it is to be able to post your true opinions 'without fear of reprisals', making it sound like they were living in fear of being kidnapped and put in front of a kangaroo court, rather than just LadyLav making a pointed comment about how private lives are off-limits!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New to this thread but lurk on the DS Forum. Lady Lavender gets right on my tits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The Jay McGuiness AT could veer towards several shades of crazy, too.
As could the AJ and Mollie one. I backed gently out the door when they started analysing car interiors and position of the sun in different photos.
Especially as I’d seen more chemistry between a couple of wet dishrags.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New to this thread but lurk on the DS Forum. Lady Lavender gets right on my tits.
I now feel bad for her - she was basically evicted from the AT she was the main poster on for months for the 'crime' of saying she saw Rose with her boyfriend Sam at Gio's show. She was then viciously attacked by crazies for spoiling their ship, as she couldn't provide 'proof' it was Sam and not some random, so she graciously retired to the Gio AT where she continues to act like his PA.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like I missed all this drama on the Rose/Gio AT but not sure I can be bothered to track back to see it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.