Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danmax

Shirls is like a dog in heat sometimes especially with Kelvin. It’s pretty grim sometimes and massively inappropriate for an early evening bbc flagship production.
i didn't get what the big deal with kelvin was, yes he was muscly but he had the kind of face you would take a picture of and hang over the fireplace to keep the kids away from the fire. also he is suppose to be mid to late 30's but looks about 50 years old. one more thing the 2019 cast was the most boring cast ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

BDY_97

VIP Member
looks like they had a birthday party for katya today at joe and diannes house, plus the other strictly pros who also have had a birthday recently.
I know we talk shit about them on here a lot but I actually really like the current group of pros. They seem to all get along really well outside of the show which is nice.

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
I feel like Neil tries to fit the ‘sexy pro that the ladies fancy’ vibe that Alijaz, Gorka, Gio have and can’t really pull it off, but he isn’t a separate ‘character’ like Anton or Johannes, so he just gets lost in the line up.

Nadiya looks amazing in that picture. Kai certainly gets the beautiful ladies.

Boring Monday

VIP Member
Denise Lewis was fabulous … although took a lot of stick for ‘being too competitive’
When she was pregnant, it was tabloid rumoured to be Ian’s baby 😎

• Haha

diamondthunder

VIP Member
lol, god, just checked in on the Appreciation Thread for the first time in months, just out of morbid curiosity to see if they were having a fit about Nadiya posting a couple-y photo with Kai (for the first time, I think?) and jesus, no one's said anything about the photo (yet) but they're still carrying on (well, a few of them anyway) that Nadiya has 'no personality' and hoping for her to be fired. You'd think they'd have gotten over it a bit by now. Especially had to cackle at one of them saying they love Luba. I'm sure Luba is lovely, but how can one meaningfully compare her personality to any of the other female pros that have lasted more than 2 weeks in the competition? No need to put so much effort into making up good excuses for disliking her, just admit you never thought twice about her before she ruined your shipping fantasies! 😂 😂 😂

Literally I read about 3 pages of it every month or so and without fail, every single time, there's multiple posters oh so subtly implying Nadiya's a bitch/slut/cheater/golddigger/vain/boring/vapid etc, as they simultaneously insist they have no interest in talking about her.

Anyway, christ do I feel sorry for whichever poor celeb gets Kai this year, unless she's at least 50 anyway. Or a man.
Oh and Kai too. He's still a cad who led KJ shippers AJ on and broke their her heart. 😂

Reactions: 12

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
The sad twat that is Jake Quickenden is on his usual Strictly beg on his Twitter account. The bloke is soooo desperate and is now implying he doesn’t get asked to do Strictly cos he did DOI 🤦🏻‍♀️ He has basically been tagging the show, BBC, the dancers, the judges, in fact anyone or anything to do with the show, on and off for months saying how much he loves it, how he wants to be on it and how good he’d be 🙄 He doesn’t seem to understand there are many many zlisters above him on the scale of things. He ever gets on it, I will definitely be switching off 🤢

• Haha

glasgow27

VIP Member
He's a bit pathetic if he's still talking about it 4 years on. And he's doing Katya no favours either, I imagine she's moved on and doesn't want reminders of that series.

BDY_97

VIP Member

How many times is this now where they have been papped looking unhappy? They have only dated a few months so should still be in the honeymoon period. For a fresh new relationship they seem to argue and fall out a lot. It's not going to last.
What is the obsession with having to look happy 24/7? If I had to place my bets I would say you were a fan of you know who 😉 Jesus, if the paps got pictures of me walking along the street with my boyfriend they would be in for a shock with my resting bitch face 😭 “They seem to argue a lot” … have you seen this with your own eyes, do you know them personally? If not I suggest you stop talking rubbish 👍🏼

Boring Monday

VIP Member
To be honest, I didn’t get that vibe from either of them. I think they both have other halves that keep in the background and let them get on with it. I think Dan was a good friend to Nadiya and Rose just looked on Gio like a brother to tease. Could be wrong obviously, but I never saw anything inappropriate going on at all.
but I’m the world‘s worst shipper anyway.
(The way Dan always called his wife ‘Mrs Walker’ reminded me of Howard and Hilda from Never decreasing Circles. Bet they have a whole wardrobe section of matching jumpers).

Open-door

I am worried about LadyLavender - she hasn’t posted in days: driven out by the bitchy chief shipper who is now lecturing people to ‘be kind’ 😂
It's brutal in there. TBH, I'd be starting to feel a little nervous if I were Giovanni with fans like these. Lady L seemed quite refined but the Chief Shipper sounds more like she could star in a Stephen King novel. If Gio doesn't deliver on the greatest love story ever told, he could find himself manacled to a bed in the Welsh wilderness facing a meat cleaver

• Haha

Guitarwarrior

VIP Member
Bruno made his choice in 2020 and it was obvious he probably wouldn’t ever be back so to have Anton confirmed as permanent judge is fantastic.

Danmax

watching this jubilee parade i forgot how annoying aj is, how does she get so many presenting gigs she is like a walking fog horn

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I'm honestly gobsmacked that anybody could see any romantic chemistry between Rose and Giovanni. They have such a wholesome sibling vibe, it's actually gross to think of them being more than friends.

Reactions: 11

soccergirl

VIP Member
God as an anti-monarchist this is all gross. I don't want minor royals involved and the endless bleating about getting to sacred Blackpool is bad enough. Obv the only exception would be if Meghan decided to do it just to give us 3 months of Dan Wooton and Piers M head-spinning.

• Haha
Reactions: 11