Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only vibe I ever had from Rose and Gio is that they are very good friends who are extremely comfortable with each other šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Rose and Gio are both performers who know how to, well, perform.
(Arent most of the shippy things being said exactly the same as the shipping things being said aabout him and Georgia ā€¦ and weā€™re supposed to forget how that turned out!?)

Reactions: 2
Itā€™s bizarre to me how posters over on DS have been openly critical of Rose not sharing any of her relationship - as if her boyfriend not popping up everywhere during Strictly was a sign of something being wrong - when their behaviour is exactly why she probably keeps it so private. Fans (and the press) have very few boundaries these days and I canā€™t blame anyone in the spotlight who strives to protect their private life and loved ones. Itā€™s refreshing when people do that rather than selling every personal detail for a little more fame.

The way theyā€™re taking any tiny detail as signs of what is happening in her love life is intrusive - and no different to the way Kai and AJ fans were tripping over themselves to manifest a romance that never existed. I loved watching Rose and Gio on Strictly but I would be shocked if that man is putting aside his love of Instagram models for Rose and if she had broken up with her long-term partner for a man whoā€™s not famed for long-lasting relationships. If they have, I wish them the best but those fans need to stop taking her continuing to keep her private life private as a sign that sheā€™s dumped her boyfriend for Giovanni. Theyā€™re real people, not fictional characters in a romantic comedy.

Reactions: 14
So itā€™s all come from one person speculating and everybody else is now stating it as fact?

I would absolutely love it if out of the blue Rose posts some wedding pictures of her & Sam. That would put the cat amongst the pigeons
Yeah, I can't even find out where it was 'confirmed' on the thread but it is taken as gospel now - I think because she hasn't mentioned him or been pictured with him, but then that seems normal for her.. Ofc it's possible they have split after the crazy time she has had recently but that doesn't mean she is with Gio.
For me the key thing is that he is still following new girls on insta - I remember when he started dating Maura that all stopped instantly.

Reactions: 3
She went on holiday to Barcelona at Easter and I presumed she was with Sam, but there was no pictures or videos of her taken by someone else (all mirror selfies etc) which she used to do regularly and it still kept things private. It sort of looked like she was there on her own, which seemed slightly off as youā€™d think theyā€™d want some time away together but everyoneā€™s relationship looks different and thereā€™s so little that can be taken from stuff like that.

He wasnā€™t at the BSL show at the weekend with her but maybe he just isnā€™t that into spending his Saturday night watching a show dedicated to Giovanni šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I only found this forum a couple of day ago but have lurked on DS for a while and have to say this site is like a breath of fresh air. At the moment the Rio appreciation thread is like an echo chamber for those posters who are 100% sure that there is a relationship between Rose and Gio and Sam is history. Not one shred of evidence, it is all just wild speculation.

Reactions: 9
Erm, just realised ā€¦ I didnā€™t actually say hello or introduce self at all, just muscled in and spouted off :cool:
erm, well - hello ā€¦ šŸ˜Š

She went on holiday to Barcelona at Easter and I presumed she was with Sam, but there was no pictures or videos of her taken by someone else (all mirror selfies etc) which she used to do regularly and it still kept things private. It sort of looked like she was there on her own, which seemed slightly off as youā€™d think theyā€™d want some time away together but everyoneā€™s relationship looks different and thereā€™s so little that can be taken from stuff like that.

He wasnā€™t at the BSL show at the weekend with her but maybe he just isnā€™t that into spending his Saturday night watching a show dedicated to Giovanni šŸ˜†
I mean, to be fair, Mr BM has to be almost roped to a chair to have his picture taken. I have a lot of his back or half a side just disappearing out of shot šŸ˜ƒ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
That was what I was thinking, I haven't seen anything about it and if it was true I'm sure I would have because they would have been going on about the strictly curse and all that rubbish.

I think there is a good chance there will be someone from neighbours this year, what with it ending in a couple of months. Maybe the one who plays Karl Kennedy.
I donā€™t think it will be Alan. Thereā€™s a quite a lot of people in the neighbours groups on FB who think he could be undergoing treatment for cancer. Thereā€™s selfie from Saturday (That was reposted in the groups) celebrating Liverpoolā€™s fa cup win and he looked very steroid bloated in the face that many cancer patients get and ā€œKarlā€ has suddenly started wearing a hat all the time. Characters reason an allergic reaction (after using products from a recent major storyline) but the two now fit together. They could be wrong obviously but the signs look that way.

If any of the neighbours lot do come over for take part it will be the younger ones who are looking for acting work in the UK. I think Ben Hall (Ned Willis) possibly mentioned coming over to see what happened here with auditions etc youā€™ve got Jemma Donovan who lives here anyway (but that would just be another instance of nepotism as thatā€™s the only reason she got her part on neighbours because sheā€™s a dreadful actress)

Reactions: 1
I mean, to be fair, Mr BM has to be almost roped to a chair to have his picture taken. I have a lot of his back or half a side just disappearing out of shot šŸ˜ƒ
Oh no, I meant he used to take pictures of her/record stories for her, so remained off camera.

Iā€™m the family photographer so if I ever die my kids are going to have about 3 selfies with me for their memories šŸ™„

Erm, just realised ā€¦ I didnā€™t actually say hello or introduce self at all, just muscled in and spouted off :cool:
erm, well - hello ā€¦ šŸ˜Š
Welcome!
We encourage all new posters to post screenshots of their bank cards (front and back) for ID purposes šŸ˜‹šŸ˜‹ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Should we also mention the dance audition? šŸ˜…
Yes. Itā€™s like a members club here. you have to do a dance audition online, then we all meet up in a playground and youā€™ve to act out the Aj and Curtisā€™ howā€™s trishā€™ scenes.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Rio AT really did say to the AJ/Kai one, 'hold my glitterball' didn't they?
The thread is devolving into accusations and recriminations with LadyLav nowhere to be seen! People storming off and accusing each other. And doing exactly what the AJ/Kai people did - assuming they are being fed information about this developing relationship, then angrily insisting if it doesn't come true that their former idols are 'playing games'.

And apparently Rose mentioned her bf in a Guardian article published the other day, but the shippers insist the interview was done ages ago. Hmm.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
  • Haha
The Rio AT really did say to the AJ/Kai one, 'hold my glitterball' didn't they?
The thread is devolving into accusations and recriminations with LadyLav nowhere to be seen! People storming off and accusing each other. And doing exactly what the AJ/Kai people did - assuming they are being fed information about this developing relationship, then angrily insisting if it doesn't come true that their former idols are 'playing games'.

And apparently Rose mentioned her bf in a Guardian article published the other day, but the shippers insist the interview was done ages ago. Hmm.
Iā€™ve no idea why they act like this in a public place. Okay, maybe they think ā€™theirā€™ Appreciation Thread is a ā€˜safe spaceā€™, but itā€™s really not and it will be there for however long it takes Digital Spy to have a thread cull and general tidy up ā€¦ so, quite a while.

I mean next series when Gio is making eyes at Theresa May do they really want to be reminded that they got caught up cross referencing hotel rooms and brochures or scouring ā€˜likesā€™ for a name?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Canā€™t see where this proof Rose has dumped her boyfriend has come from apart from shippers, she still follows sam on IG and got impression they were in Barcelona together.

Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve no idea why they act like this in a public place. Okay, maybe they think ā€™theirā€™ Appreciation Thread is a ā€˜safe spaceā€™, but itā€™s really not and it will be there for however long it takes Digital Spy to have a thread cull and general tidy up ā€¦ so, quite a while.

I mean next series when Gio is making eyes at Theresa May do they really want to be reminded that they got caught up cross referencing hotel rooms and brochures or scouring ā€˜likesā€™ for a name?
I had a quick sneaky peek at the last few pages of the AT and they were mostly convinced that Gio & Rose had posted pictures from the same hotel room during the Baftas as it had the same flowers and similar decor. There were also 2 champagne glasses in the background of Gioā€™s.

Then somebody else, who sounded more plausible said actually they were different rooms as the chairs and the layout were different

Do people have nothing better to do than over analysing photos? Of course most of the rooms in a single hotel will have similar decor etc šŸ™„

I had a quick sneaky peek at the last few pages of the AT and they were mostly convinced that Gio & Rose had posted pictures from the same hotel room during the Baftas as it had the same flowers and similar decor. There were also 2 champagne glasses in the background of Gioā€™s.

Then somebody else, who sounded more plausible said actually they were different rooms as the chairs and the layout were different

Do people have nothing better to do than over analysing photos? Of course most of the rooms in a single hotel will have similar decor etc šŸ™„
Also it could be quite plausible that there was a suite booked for both of them to get ready in as they would have to have make-up artists etc coming in. And that one/neither of them slept there!

Anyway I am enjoying the meltdown, though tbh I actually feel bad for LadyLavender, ostracised from her own thread, and no posts since Saturday!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.