Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely forget what JG looks like post strictly and I always expect someone resembling Christopher Biggins

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can we stop with the sob stories!! It’s a dance contest not a my life has been harder than yours contest.

Reactions: 16
Here we go another of fleurs sob stories no need in the final just get straight to the dancing 🤨🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Anyone think anton is trying to fit in . Can’t imagine him loving mollys routine at all. He is a ballroom guy

I hate the break it to some folks, but not every hug/hand on body etc means people are shagging 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just noticed there in the background when Claudia was talking to Mollie and Carlos, Dianne has some kind of bandage/ strapping on her wrist, I wonder what happened to her?

These show dances are not great.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.