Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two great choices for Molly - by far her most memorable dances I think. Don't know what to make of the Prince megamix though

Very happy we'll be seeing Fleur's samba again! The CC was fine, but and no surprises they've picked it but I would have rather seen the AT. Bit surprised by her showdance song - too contempowafty? But is different to the others so that's good

Hamza definitely has the pick of the showdance music! That will be a fabulous routine I'm sure. I would have rather seen his foxtrot over the CC though, but very happy we'll get to see that salsa again

Excellent picks for Helen and I think the showdance music will suit her to a tee 🤞🤞🤞

All the judges choices scream 'unless someone falls over, we will be giving these 40'

Don't actually mind the CC overload as they were all good dances

Reactions: 3
Two great choices for Molly - by far her most memorable dances I think. Don't know what to make of the Prince megamix though

Very happy we'll be seeing Fleur's samba again! The CC was fine, but and no surprises they've picked it but I would have rather seen the AT. Bit surprised by her showdance song - too contempowafty? But is different to the others so that's good

Hamza definitely has the pick of the showdance music! That will be a fabulous routine I'm sure. I would have rather seen his foxtrot over the CC though, but very happy we'll get to see that salsa again
I am almost hoping that Vito, in a frenzy of emotional exhaustion/exhilaration at finally getting to the final, and knowing they won't win, just reverts to Italian DWTS style with full-on boob-fondling and snogging. But I predict lots of running away/grabbing at the air in despair.

LadyLav is convinced someone is getting the Gilkison Romeo&Juliet set-up so it could be Fleur.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Lol, a thought just came to me: Are they going to give Fleur the showdance routine that AJ never got to do? AJ's showdance song has the same vibe as Fleur's one. Obvs not the exact same moves but similar.

I am almost hoping that Vito, in a frenzy of emotional exhaustion/exhilaration at finally getting to the final, and knowing they won't win, just reverts to Italian DWTS style with full-on boob-fondling and snogging. But I predict lots of running away/grabbing at the air in despair.

LadyLav is convinced someone is getting the Gilkison Romeo&Juliet set-up so it could be Fleur.
What 🤣. We need proof. Is this on YouTube!? Sounds hilarious 😆

Reactions: 3

With Fleur's hubby in the background shouting "More sexy! More sexy! Go on Vito, give her one!"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree the CC should be to choose an actual dance instead of coming up with a dance routine that looks like you made up in 10 minutes in your bedroom.

Reactions: 2
Helen's showdance song really doesn't sound like it will be ballroom. Maybe a bit of quickstep, I guess.
Aw that’s disappointing! I haven’t heard the song at all. In that case, I’m holding out for Hamza’s to be an old Hollywood style affair with him wearing tails!

Reactions: 6
Might be unpopular but I don’t think they should be allowed to choose a dance they’ve done recently as their favourite dance or a CC either

Reactions: 6
!!!! - if fleur doesn’t do it then i volunteer!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What 🤣. We need proof. Is this on YouTube!? Sounds hilarious 😆
It doesn’t seem to be on YouTube (I assume Vito paid a lot of cash to get it wiped) but his ardent fans have everything. I guess this was a kind of showdance?? Looks Gilkison-esque with the large prop - maybe he can just repurpose it Saturday with a Romeo + Juliet/West Side Story theme (minus the almost-humping)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hamza's showdance will be ballroom I'm guessing. Three CCs though 😩 Good thing they're all decent. I would have rather seen Fleur's AT again though.

I watched the whole video going ' how do Tattlers know what dances they are doing?' Before realising it was running in the background, so I'll have to watch it again 😄

• Haha
Might be unpopular but I don’t think they should be allowed to choose a dance they’ve done recently as their favourite dance or a CC either
I agree, CC is too similar to the showdance.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why Fleur would pick to do the CC again. You already got 40 for it so why not have a crack at another? It also wasn’t very popular with the audience, but then when has Fleur been?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.