Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soccergirl

VIP Member
Nancy: Will should go through because HE HAS A FAMILY (UNLIKE ALL THE OTHERS WHO WERE ABANDONED IN FORESTS AS KIDS AND LIVE ALONE)

• Haha
Reactions: 60

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Will goes into a complete sulk when there's even a hint of criticism of him. He comes across really bad mannered imo.
He really could take example from all of the others.

Imagine if he had been in the dance off even once, never mind the number of times Molly and Fleur have been there. I thought the judges went overboard claiming they thought that last dance was anything other than crap. As for the scores 🙄

Reactions: 38

lavendervase

VIP Member
I also meant to say credit where credit is due to Vito, Carlos and Jowita for being new pros and getting so far they are all amazing additions to the show.
Well done to Nancy for putting up with Will for so long.
I mean I don’t have to say what I think about Gorka but give that man a glitter ball.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Will cannot hide his irritation can he 😂 Scowling and constant scratching of his face when he gets negative comments.
Then the 'I'm sorry I let you down' stuff to Nancy so she is forced to say nice things to him. It's a wierd form of wallowing in self pity to get sympathy.
His flailing around with that cape like he was stuck in his jumper trying to take it off will never not be funny 😂 If that was Tony the judges would've just openly laughed at him.

Reactions: 31

jfletcher

VIP Member
I get the feeling that Nancy will not be keeping in touch with Will. She couldn’t give any reason why he deserved to be in the final aside from his family 🤔

Reactions: 29

kachoochoo

VIP Member
just to reiterate as it came at the last thread's closure

i rescind the comment i made saying will had grown on me

i was wrong. i can only apologise. he's an irritating little shit, that couples choice was horrendous and he wouldn't ever have made it as far in any other year 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 28

nicalibres

VIP Member
I wouldn’t mind Shirley banging on about fundamentals if she was consistent with it. Why wait until the semi final to criticise things you’ve ignored for weeks?

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Guitarwarrior

VIP Member
Bit of a piss take they edit out a group dance rather than say the judges waffle or just the waffle generally. Nobody gives a shit about the waffle they want to see the dances.

Reactions: 27

KeriRhys

VIP Member
Awe there's his tiny concerned kids again...

"I don't think I could this without Nancy" well no, she's the pro dancer...you literally couldn't do it without her you self serving arse...

I might need to go to bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 27