Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see Bez in the audience. Enjoyed watching him on the last series of Dancing on Ice.

Reactions: 8
I can’t lie, I had high hopes for that couples choice but it was only alright.

I’m giving all my votes to Hamza Fleur and Molly

Reactions: 5
i am going to be so MAD if we get the apparently written in the stars molly and fleur dance-off.

based on tonight it should be mardy and helen.

Reactions: 15
There's a bit in the auditorium just after Wills dance there where you can see Lauren the new pro standing with a thousand-yard stare on her, realising that next year she might have to do a hip-hop/disco/modern Couples Choice and wear trainers and a dayglo hat.

And she is Not Having It.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I get the feeling that Nancy will not be keeping in touch with Will. She couldn’t give any reason why he deserved to be in the final aside from his family 🤔
Yeah - if that's the best she has to say then she clearly hasn't been able to bond with him as a person. Not that I blame her though.

Reactions: 10
What a peculiar semi final.
Surely Will has got to go? That CC was embarrassing.

Reactions: 15
2 votes each to all the girls. Hamza is cushtie, and Will can duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.