Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
voting for molly.

i can’t have her in the dance off instead of will, i just can’t. she did the best dance of the night.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
That was a 7 at best! I'm off to give all my votes to Helen she looks to be the most vulnerable tonight and its everyone but Mardy for me.

Reactions: 13
Thank duck for that. I actually don’t think Shirley likes Will the way she swerved that question about him deserving a place in the final
Her feedback in the first dance about the 'benefit' of him having the 'arrogance' for the dance seemed barbed, rather than a true compliment.

Reactions: 16
I have second hand embarrassment for Will. That CC was just not good, not good at all. How did it get 38?!

Reactions: 13
Nancy: Will should go through because HE HAS A FAMILY (UNLIKE ALL THE OTHERS WHO WERE ABANDONED IN FORESTS AS KIDS AND LIVE ALONE)

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Basically, when Will enters therapy after the show, this dance will be the main body of evidence in illustrating his mid-life crisis and ensuing breakdown.

#DADDY’SFINE

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I‘d give all my votes to Molly. That paso will now be on my weekly watchlist together with JoJos pirates paso last year

Reactions: 18
I get the feeling that Nancy will not be keeping in touch with Will. She couldn’t give any reason why he deserved to be in the final aside from his family 🤔

Reactions: 29
I keep forgetting that today is Sunday, maybe that’s why some of us are feeling weird.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.