Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the last thread somone said about Shirley being 'thirsty' when judging the fit young men, so never mind 'Big Narstie', Shirley is 'Big Thirsty' 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah I’m howling at Claudia saying that was beautiful and I’m sorry you’re sad like she couldn’t give less of a duck wow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shame about that mistake with the lift, I thought that was beautiful.
I think if she gets to the final, that might be one they will repeat, hopefully without the botched lift, and it will do rather better, it's the sort of thing the producers like for the finale dances

Reactions: 2
Not downplaying her circumstance- which is heartbreaking,utterly shite & no one should have to go through- they totally marked Kym on her story not her dance.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.