Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It did seem to be a lot of posturing.
Crikey Shirley's forehead is tight and shiney 😬

Diane 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Think Shirley is playing our Blackpool drinking game cause he didn’t “dance dianne well” at all imo. She danced, he moved her around a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Urg didn't like that either is somebody stood in front of Shirl with a card saying Diane she got it right for once

Reactions: 4
I don't know how much paso-ing was happening in that sex-dungeon paso, but it was very funny to watch. I don't think that was quite the right reaction to have to it though. Was it meant to be sexy?

(Do you think it must be a rule in the backstage Strictly , GET YOUR BLOKE'S TITS OUT IF YOU WANT TO SEE BLACKPOOL. )

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Agree with Craig - not enough in hold -too much posturing & Dianne-ography for me.

Reactions: 9
Tyler's shoulders looked hunched forward, it was ok, but expected better this far along. Ellie danced reasonably well but I personally thought the choreography and song were boring.

Reactions: 6
Anton needs to go next year. He’s just showing himself up as a clown now. 9 for that? duck off Anton.

Reactions: 11
Late to the party....dropped dinner on kitchen floor as I was taking it out of the oven. Regretting not cleaning floor yesterday....😣
Still, scraped it up, stuck it back in oven, now eaten!

Are we having a drink for every time they mention Blackpool? 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.