Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Gorka's arse appretion
new1.gif

Credit to @Diagnosis123 for the fabulous gif!!

Recap -
Some dancing happened, not all of it good
Ellie S went after being in the dance off with Molly
We established Vito's parents are hot
The unshaven chest is really doing it for some people
And Gorka will likely kill off half us next week by dancing to Despacito

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Blackpool is 2 weeks away isn’t it, not next week but the week after? Wonder who will be the couple to miss out!

Reactions: 7
Nikita's post to Ellie is so heartfelt and speaks volumes about what a lovely guy he is. He's become one of my favourite pros on the show and hopefully he'll be on the show for a long time yet and get his shot at the glitterball.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
New thread for Gorka's arse appretion
View attachment 1709773
Credit to @Diagnosis123 for the fabulous gif!!

Recap -
Some dancing happened, not all of it good
Ellie S went after being in the dance off with Molly
We established Vito's parents are hot
The unshaven chest is really doing it for some people
And Gorka will likely kill off half us next week by dancing to Despacito
It's also a guarantee the band will murder it too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aww absolutely love Nikita, maybe Ellie isn't as nasty as what was previously said?

And as a Dermatology nurse I feel conflicted with Vito and the sun bed, my head says no but that shot of him in his pants spreading sun tan lotion on him was something else 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It was such a shame Molly was in the DO. Her dance, for me, was just gorgeous. Ellie S, might have been less able, but she performed her heart out in that routine.

Reactions: 26
Nikita's post to Ellie is so heartfelt and speaks volumes about what a lovely guy he is. He's become one of my favourite pros on the show and hopefully he'll be on the show for a long time yet and get his shot at the glitterball.

He mentioned she talked a lot 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aww absolutely love Nikita, maybe Ellie isn't as nasty as what was previously said?

And as a Dermatology nurse I feel conflicted with Vito and the sun bed, my head says no but that shot of him in his pants spreading sun tan lotion on him was something else 🥴
He just needs somebody to expertly apply that fake tan to bits that aren't normally fake tanned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
After being a bit fuming at Craig for giving Ellie T that 3, his comments to Molly before the dance off when she was upset have redeemed him. She needed that caring but firm little speech.

Reactions: 28
Read the spoiler and couldn't watch tonight because I felt awful for poor Molly. Must be upsetting to dance wonderfully and receive no criticism, yet be marked lower than people who did receive pointers, then end up in the dance-off and know it's because you aren't connecting with voters despite being nothing but positive and lovely. Hope it doesn't knock her confidence too much.

Of course, it must comfort her to know that the love of her life, Nikita, is now out of the competition and will be able to commit fully to their awe-inspiring relationship.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
After being a bit fuming at Craig for giving Ellie T that 3, his comments to Molly before the dance off when she was upset have redeemed him. She needed that caring but firm little speech.
i thought he was lovely - that speech was perfectly judged and i give him credit for it.

i feel for her. as said above, it must be hard to dance well and to know that you’re then in the dance-off purely because you’re not connecting with the audience. she seems such a sweetheart.

i didn’t know who she was at all coming into strictly but i do think, as a career move, doing this show is going to help her massively moving forward.

Reactions: 17
I think if nothing else Strictly 2022 will be known as The Year The Charleston Murdered Everyone

So far, in a 6 week period, it has taken out an impressive 4 celebs:
Kaye Adams
Jayde Adams
James Bye
Ellie Simmonds

Who shall be eliminated by this most deadly dance next? What unsuspecting minor celebrity will it devour without mercy?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I think if nothing else Strictly 2022 will be known as The Year The Charleston Murdered Everyone

So far, in a 6 week period, it has taken out an impressive 4 celebs:
Kaye Adams
Jayde Adams
James Bye
Ellie Simmonds

Who shall be elimated by this most deadly dance next? What unsuspecting minor celebrity will it devour without mercy?
In terms of the weak celebs, Tony and Tyler have done a Charleston.

So probably Ellie T or Fleur.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.