Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jfletcher

VIP Member
Nikita's post to Ellie is so heartfelt and speaks volumes about what a lovely guy he is. He's become one of my favourite pros on the show and hopefully he'll be on the show for a long time yet and get his shot at the glitterball.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Claymorekick

Chatty Member
So, my takeaway from this is that Italy produces VERY hot dancers 🔥🔥 whereas we produce Anton, Kevin and Neil 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40

KeriRhys

VIP Member
New thread for Gorka's arse appretion
new1.gif

Credit to @Diagnosis123 for the fabulous gif!!

Recap -
Some dancing happened, not all of it good
Ellie S went after being in the dance off with Molly
We established Vito's parents are hot
The unshaven chest is really doing it for some people
And Gorka will likely kill off half us next week by dancing to Despacito

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Lostcat

Chatty Member
I think if nothing else Strictly 2022 will be known as The Year The Charleston Murdered Everyone

So far, in a 6 week period, it has taken out an impressive 4 celebs:
Kaye Adams
Jayde Adams
James Bye
Ellie Simmonds

Who shall be eliminated by this most deadly dance next? What unsuspecting minor celebrity will it devour without mercy?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
I have been applying for tickets for the live shows for at least 6/7 years, and I am going to Australia on Friday and all i’m going to say this ARE YOU JOKING ME !!!!!!!!!
C234E6E2-5C61-4F84-B86E-80FFD9D56C48.png

I am actually gutted loooool why whilst i’m away 😭😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I think people are forgetting that Nikita would have had a massively different experience dancing and teaching Ellie - having to adapt choreography and learn her way of doing things does take empathy and compassion. I don't think it's a bad thing to acknowledge that and personally didn't see it as him being like "awww, you gave me the sads because you're disabled".

Reactions: 32

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
52F2AB5A-9231-4310-AEB3-FEEC68EE2945.jpeg

As Seann Walsh continues his cheap attempt at redemption in the jungle, it’s very telling that Katya and Neil are out as good friends still, whereas Sean’s ex Rebecca is tweeting Women’s Aid links about gaslighting and abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Hamza is so lovely, give me an adorable cuddly man over a 'beefcake' (🤮) you'd have to share the mirror with everyday 😁 (this isn't shade against Gorka btw, I can understand his appeal 😆)
I don't want to bring the smut over here but I genuinely think Hamza would be both AMAZING at sex and deliver incredible cuddling afterwards. It's all we want!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I reckon next week Shirley will have full on posable dancer dummies and they will be TERRIFYING and she will make them talk.

Shirley: And what did you think, Mr Twinkleton?
Shirley as Mr Twinkleton out of side of mouth: You were shite! Close your sodding feet!
Shirley: Now that's not very nice, Mr Twinkleton. Under the desk you go.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

nicalibres

VIP Member
Ellie’s only crime was waffling. I thought she did really well - she had natural rhythm and a lovely partnership with Nikita. She also never used her condition as an excuse or grab for votes (I don’t even remember her mentioning being a paralympian?). She threw herself into the Strictly experience and clearly loved every minute.

Reactions: 28

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
After being a bit fuming at Craig for giving Ellie T that 3, his comments to Molly before the dance off when she was upset have redeemed him. She needed that caring but firm little speech.

soccergirl

VIP Member
I love Aljaz but if he is hoping for a presenting career, based on this segment, he shouldn't give up the day job (babysitting Sara's kids)

• Haha

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
This will get downvoted but lets not forget its not a one person competition there are others in the competition. Just sometimes it feels like Hamza is the only one that matters and that only him deserves recognition.
That seems jolly unfair- we constantly recognise what a mardyarse Will is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

zeroess

Read the spoiler and couldn't watch tonight because I felt awful for poor Molly. Must be upsetting to dance wonderfully and receive no criticism, yet be marked lower than people who did receive pointers, then end up in the dance-off and know it's because you aren't connecting with voters despite being nothing but positive and lovely. Hope it doesn't knock her confidence too much.

Of course, it must comfort her to know that the love of her life, Nikita, is now out of the competition and will be able to commit fully to their awe-inspiring relationship.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27