Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Significant height difference" duck off, you're not Ellie and Nikita and they manage.

Reactions: 40
That was AWFUL. What happened?
I was really rooting for him to do well in a ballroom dance...and it was a bit tragic, really.

Poorly choreographed, indifferently danced, and Dianne should have strapped him into that contraption Oti made Bill Bailey wear to sort out his posture. And she should have done it back in Week 2.

Reactions: 16
Anton is right he has so much potential but he has Dianne for a teacher so he's limited.

Reactions: 7
The height difference will always mean dancing in hold it will not be as perfect as it can be; why do you think pros doing competitions always look for a partner of a similar height?

Reactions: 2
Couldn’t concentrate on Tyler’s dance. Fireworks were going boom-bang-a-bang outside and my dog was on a barkathon!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t think any of them can moan about height difference this year when you have poor Nikita

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I like to pick songs I’d dance to if I ever somehow become famous and end up on Strictly. Kym has my dream AT song - Assassin’s Tango.

Reactions: 5
Thread closed before I could reply

I keep thinking back to Jonny Peacock and how critical they were of him when he couldn't help his bounce and wonder if they were warned.
Maybe that's why they're over marking Ellie S🤔

Reactions: 5
I've been cold on Tyler this whole time, but at least he's not responding to criticism in an angry-Will way.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.