Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shirley calling her 'Diana' again. I did feel that Di's dress and hair was too distracting from Tyler

Reactions: 8
I think Tyler is having the same issue James had, he stoops because of the height difference. His posture just seems off. I think there needed to be more in hold as well.

Shirley, stop calling her Diana!

Reactions: 9
Craig again on point. Tyler is a one trick pony. He’s grimacing his way through these comments.

Reactions: 8
If I was Dianne I’d need to say something to Shirley constantly saying Diana but she just stands there looking glaikit. Speak up for yourself!

Reactions: 3
Shirley so disrespectful, it's not good enough to be bad with names when they are colleagues of yours every year.

I hate that the pros let her walk all over them after Brendan gate.

Reactions: 24
I was in the middle of writing this reply to the person who mentioned Anton complaining about his partners when the thread closed:

It’s so disrespectful to his former partners. They were doing their best (and might have done better if they weren’t being choreographed daft routines) and they don’t deserve to be called out years later. Let it go, Anton.

Reactions: 27
It’s not the judges being “a bit picky,” Tess. It wasn’t a good dance.

Reactions: 6
so so so boring!

I've seen my faves already tonight. might just go back to youtube to watch my old faves!

and then come back to share that ive voted for hamza and ellie t x2

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.