Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Helen will get the audience vote tonight even if she trips over her own feet just because her husband is a dick!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I know Helen will inevitably win this but I find her so boring. Even Gorka can't convince me to vote for her.

Reactions: 10
Love Hazma and love Jowita, what a partnership! The trust she had in him with those lifts! Actually agree with the scores he was 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 18
that was great but i thought the end was a little awkward. she looked really scared at that point too.

here for gorka smouldering down camera though.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Jayde crying about her sister and all my attention was Ellie in behind her dressed as Little Bo Peep.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know Helen will inevitably win this but I find her so boring. Even Gorka can't convince me to vote for her.
I keep forgetting she's in it and can't remember who she is when I see her as even her face is bland.

Reactions: 3
I liked that dance but feel like the footwork bit at the end didn't really work

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.