Strictly Come Dancing 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they don’t go down the ‘obvious’ route of Johannes.

Last year I think Graziano did some same-sex partnering in a couple of pro dances, so maybe they were trying him out for an all-male partnership?
I think someone posted a S*n article last week saying it’s Graziano

Reactions: 2
Do they have to have a McFly member every year? Arn't any of Westlife interested in joining up? 😊
We had what's-his-name from Blue as well.

6'2 he said on the radio today, so one for the taller pros :)
Yes, I wouldn't put him with somebody much shorter than 5'11. A bigger difference would be fine for Latin, but not ballroom. Men have shorter legs compared to their torsos than women do, and they presumably won't wear heels. You can easily have a 6" difference with a woman and your hips will still line up, but with a man 6" shorter they wouldn't.

Reactions: 1
We had what's-his-name from Blue as well.

Have we had two Blue-ers? There was Simon Webb with Kristina, but wasn’t there also one who did a ‘Back to the Future’ dance? Maybe with Nadiya?

Edit: yep, Lee Ryan. Voted out pretty early, so I guess that’s why he’s a hazy memory.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It's been ten years (🤯) since they last had a McFly member, they've double-dipped into other bands within a shorter time frame than that. What is it that people don't like about Tom (apart from the furlough thing)? I haven't followed McFly since my early teen years when I had posters of them on my walls 🙈😆
Scammed mcfly fans with a paid for streaming/video platform at around (was
Possibly less but ball park figure) £10pm this announcement was made pretty much DAYS after they’d announced something else that cost money (I think it was either album/merch or concert tickets) . This like super city has turned out to be tit and not what was promised.

Fobbed mcfly fans off for years regarding album 6 that was eventually scrapped. Whilst simultaneously releasing a second greatest hits. A live album/dvd from Albert hall and then the anthology album/set. Which contained zero new material

A lot of the former die hard blame Tom and James bourne for how long mcbusted lasted. It’s speculation that some mcfly members weren’t all
that fussed.

A lot of people find him and sister quite out of touch ,smug,insufferable and seemingly incapable of accepting any kind of criticism. Between them they’re quite beggy and took quite a lot of freebies during the pandemic and in the past have had multiple free Disney trips(according to their threads)

Then there’s the fact they plaster the kids over the internet and want them to be performing monkeys.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I thought John Whaite was Will Young at first glance. I like AJ and Robert Webb, not sure about Tom, he seems quite pretentious sometimes.

I heard that Shona McGarty (Whitney from EastEnders) could be participating this year.

Reactions: 3

I had to look Artem and James rumba up. 11 years ago and how different does Claudia look.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
FEEC9B08-2EF0-4AC6-8AA3-22552246138A.jpeg

This seems a better scenario than last year. I know some pros do temporary move down for ease of rehearsals but at least they can all see their loved ones this year.

Reactions: 9
Looks like the some of the pros have been out filming on location again today.

Scammed mcfly fans with a paid for streaming/video platform at around (was
Possibly less but ball park figure) £10pm this announcement was made pretty much DAYS after they’d announced something else that cost money (I think it was either album/merch or concert tickets) . This like super city has turned out to be tit and not what was promised.

Fobbed mcfly fans off for years regarding album 6 that was eventually scrapped. Whilst simultaneously releasing a second greatest hits. A live album/dvd from Albert hall and then the anthology album/set. Which contained zero new material

A lot of the former die hard blame Tom and James bourne for how long mcbusted lasted. It’s speculation that some mcfly members weren’t all
that fussed.

A lot of people find him and sister quite out of touch ,smug,insufferable and seemingly incapable of accepting any kind of criticism. Between them they’re quite beggy and took quite a lot of freebies during the pandemic and in the past have had multiple free Disney trips(according to their threads)

Then there’s the fact they plaster the kids over the internet and want them to be performing monkeys.
I used to love Tom and Harry. Harry I think is still lovely but Tom is a head!!

Reactions: 3
Will there be reveals tomorrow or is that it for a while?
I haven’t heard when the next ones will be, maybe next week now?

Am I right in thinking it normally starts around about the long weekend in September (maybe 25th?) - the dancing starts rather than the ‘meeting up’

I tend to follow Twitter & FB likes during Strictly as they give a great indicator of popularity. The dances with the lowest amount of likes each week more often than not end up in the DO. The ones way ahead in likes are the winners.

Out of the first four reveals, Tom Fletcher is miles ahead in popularity.

Last edited:
I haven’t heard when the next ones will be, maybe next week now?

Am I right in thinking it normally starts around about the long weekend in September (maybe 25th?) - the dancing starts rather than the ‘meeting up’
Yeah it usually starts the last week of September I think it started later last year and didn’t start until October.

I imagine a reveal tomorrow and then a break over the weekend before more reveals throughout next week.

I don’t think they’re revealing anyone else on The One Show by the look of the web page.

I’ll keep checking here because my Instagram gives me stories hours later for some reason

They announced this morning Rhys Stephenson. No doubt to be the new Karim. Interestingly he's also represented by Joe Sugg's media company so let's hope he wins instead of his boss 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.