Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the feeling that Sara is going to get good comments until around Week 6/7 when the judges will suddenly turn on her, give more accurate comments and she’ll get the boot.

Reactions: 14
My mum keeps asking me what hilarious commentary you guys have been saying! We're in absolute stitches 🤣💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Weird how some couples have to wear stupid outfits but then people like Tom get to dress normally!

I really like Sara.
I think it shows who are fun and willing, and who are boring and up themselves. If I was on strictly I'd want all the prosthetics and face paint!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon Rob is going this week and I’m saying this before he’s even danced. The man is dressed as a bleeping frog ffs I’m voting for him regardless as I’m a massive Peep Show fan so I think the man is a genius and I think it’s unfair that they’re putting him in the joke category.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Even when Aljaž gets a weaker partner (Alison, Kate, Viscountess, Sara), they still always give them good comments and higher scores than arguably deserved, don't know why.

Reactions: 5
Didn’t Georgia and Giovanni do an American Smooth to I Have Nothing too?🤔

Reactions: 3
I feel like wardrobe couldn't be arsed this week. Hopefully they're saving their best stuff for Halloween.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.