Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum’s called Fiona and she’s cursing at the TV currently 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't even focus on the dance... They look bleeping ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kind of fed up of Strictly giving the contestants that aren’t stereotypically attractive the joke acts? Like Sara and Rob are the joke acts, Bill was the joke act last year but thank god he proved Strictly wrong

Reactions: 28
As soon as I read there was going to be Shrek dance, I knew it would have been given to Sara 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9
No one wearing green body paint has ever faired very well. How do they lump some of the couples with such a tit look.

Reactions: 12
that. was. not. good.

love that vicky had it easy for them and just needed to get pasha + chelsee's outfits out the back again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sara - It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be nothing too amazing though. 6 from me

Reactions: 10
Fair play to Sara she’s taken being Princess Fiona whilst others are Princesses a lot better than I would of

Reactions: 12
That was so ploddy, not good at all. Why are the judges creaming over her?!

Reactions: 3
I have never seen Shrek. I don’t know who Sean Paul is. I feel somewhat lacking.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.