Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Still a good series but I think the failure of the 3 returning judges and the success of the 1 new judge shows that the panel is the area that needs looked into next year and losing long termers like Bruno, Len and Craig won't kill the show.
I would keep Anton and Craig, but taxis for Motsi and Shirl.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
I wonder if Rose’s CC might involve Gio learning to dance without music too, so he can experience a little of her experience. I think that would be brave, nothing to distract or hide behind. I also think it could be hugely powerful. I love the 2 of them together and not in a ‘are they/aren’t they’ way. There really does seem to be a true enjoyment and friendship between them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

jfletcher

VIP Member
Tess annoys me so much. She is a terrible presenter. She interrupts the judges too much, she appears to go off script.. does my head in. She has actually been better so far tonight. Maybe someone had a word.

Greg wasn't very impressive at all but better than I expected.
But if we didn’t have Tess, how would we know when the audience is on their feet?

• Haha
Reactions: 35

KeriRhys

VIP Member
*I will not make a Gorka/doggystyle comment*

He cou[COMMENT REDACTED]

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Scandalous_Purpose

Kind of fed up of Strictly giving the contestants that aren’t stereotypically attractive the joke acts? Like Sara and Rob are the joke acts, Bill was the joke act last year but thank god he proved Strictly wrong

Reactions: 28

ThePowderMonkey

I just re-watched Rose. I think she deserves to win because she can’t hear the music and she can dance like that! She’s is a beautiful person inside and out

• Heart
Reactions: 27