Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love for Gordon to fully swear back at the judges if they give Tilly low marks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Tilly is either quite shy deep down or a bit in love with Nikita. On ITT whenever she was talking to Rylan she was turning to look at Nikita every few seconds. I’m not normally very observant but I really noticed that. Got a bit irritating 😂
She is basically a teenaged girl 👧😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tilly is either quite shy deep down or a bit in love with Nikita. On ITT whenever she was talking to Rylan she was turning to look at Nikita every few seconds. I’m not normally very observant but I really noticed that. Got a bit irritating 😂
Who wouldn't be at her age?

Reactions: 10
I’m actually warming to Tilly. She’s articulate, intelligent and a good role model for young girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
That was a lot of fun and I feel like it should be enough to save Tilly.

Also, I adore Gordon Ramsey 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why is Gordon crying FFS. Her mother also cried last week. I imagine out of all the 'celebs' Tilly has the most time to practice as she doesn't seem to have a job other than social media.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.