Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Craig said the growth is enormous was he actually talking about Oti’s chest 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
love oti's outfit and that was perfectly fine.

honestly, I just think all the celebs look knackered tonight! this is the bit where the hard work and long hours set in but any increase in stamina hasn't yet

Reactions: 8
Voting tactically for Nina & Adam tonight (don't think the latter needs help though).

Reactions: 3
My favs so far, Rhys (don't get why he's so underrated), AJ and Kia, John and Johannes, and Robert

Reactions: 10
PSA to Nikita’s girlfriend time to get the voodoo doll out and start twisting the legs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tilly is either quite shy deep down or a bit in love with Nikita. On ITT whenever she was talking to Rylan she was turning to look at Nikita every few seconds. I’m not normally very observant but I really noticed that. Got a bit irritating 😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.