Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anton is a great addition to the judging panel. Shirley loves herself a bit too much.

Reactions: 30
I’d a bit pissed off if I had tickets to this Mcfly tour. You’ve paid to see them all yet Tom has over committed himself and pulled out

Reactions: 10
Tom's got covid they've now confirmed, hope Amy hasnt as even tho she's double jabbed she has crohns.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I've just caught up, not much else to add on top of what everyone else has said but Tess really didn't know what to do with herself when Anton (think it was him anyway!) dropped something 😂 could see her thinking tit, that wasn't on the script

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I'm taking he will be out next saturday and back for movie week????

Reactions: 6
I really hope it isn't too bad for him and that Amy doesn't also get covid.

Reactions: 3
So I'm taking he will be out next saturday and back for movie week????
yup unless Amy tests positive after I think Tuesday, as Today/Tomorrow they will get out of isolation in time.
though not much time to rehearse

Reactions: 1
I presume Amy will have been jabbed early because of her chron’s so I really hope she will still be protected 😬😬

oh no, hope they both have a speedy recovery & it doesn't affect them to bad.
we will see just how apart Strictly kept everyone for the live show
Graziano posted a photo with Emma Thompson so I’m guessing not much social distancing back stage

Is it wrong that I'm now worried that Tom & Amy will now get the sympathy vote?? :oops::oops::oops:

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.