Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #3 And so it begins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AJ (pro) is going to be pissed he's no longer the AJ associated with Strictly.

If he'd stayed he could've been paired with AJ!

- I actually liked AJ (Pritchard's) dancing on Strictly however Nikita is a worthy replacement.

Reactions: 9
Can we do a poll next thread for who we think will be first to go - my money is on Sara.

Reactions: 14
Why has Zoe Ball left It Takes Two?
I read before she quit that she was uncomfortable with her salary, too high. God knows why, a bloke would never say that. So she has taken a cut. But perhaps that meant she did not want to work so much. So reduction in salary but less work. Or maybe she was miffed when Rylan was brought in. She was solo before.

Reactions: 5
Please tell me Kevin Clifton isn't going to be a permanent fixture on ITT.

Has Ian Waite left along with Zoe?

Reactions: 2
It's taken me ages to catch up.

My thoughts
• What the effing hell are the judges on. Scoring all over the place. A bit disappointed in Craig actually. Preferred Anton to Bruno. Shirley and Motsi can both duck off
• Favourites so far: Adam, AJ, John, Katie and Rose
• Gorka and Giovanni 😍
• John and Johannes were HOT
• AJ is bloody gorgeous
• Love Claudia's randomness, Tess can duck off
• Nina surprised me and I don't mind Neil. Sorry

Reactions: 17
Surprised to say this but I enjoyed that more than I've enjoyed strictly in several years. Think I will watch it weekly, a few I will happily cheer on. Nina, AJ, Adam and number one Rose. Hell even Dan walker was a bit of a surprise.

Reactions: 9
What an opener!! This year is gonna be immense! Unless Clifton ruins ITT.

Thank you for a fab night, can always count on Tattlers. Only thing I hate about being divorced is not having anyone to snark to during Strictly, but now I have you lovely lot!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.