Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute plonkers the two of them. They clearly think they we’re unfairly booted off too soon especially during the special dance for his sister… what a week to leave!!!.
Amy thought she had a winner this year, her desperation is embarrassing. It must irk Tom so much that Harry won and he didn’t, the Fletchers don’t like losing.
I couldn’t watch the dance after 5 seconds…. I have mega second hand embarrassment for them 😬
And Giovanna is a fool to let this continue

Reactions: 19
Some more Christmas decorations since I know how much you all love these

79BC6C39-BA99-4588-919F-DD89B9CEE6AD.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
this thread has become a bit….weird. 😐
what did I start all those weeks ago with a photo of the beloved sex
God that is Neil Jones,
(I wish we could rise above the “I want to beg for/at/with his cock in a Stonehenge type ritual type rubbish, I’m about to go into hiding with embarrassment 😐 sorry)

Its like a teenage girls bedroom now,
I’m sure I can smell So! body spray and imbalanced hormones

Sidenote, almost certain I gave that Nikita lad a tissue and asked where his mommy was at the school gates yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nikita always just seems a bit young for me to be lusting over. It’s hard to believe he’s only two years younger than Kai

Reactions: 12
There’s a woman at my work who looks like Nikita and I can’t I see it 🙈
I think it’s his twin and they’re both in the schools “the little donkey and the 3 wise sheep presents” carol service today, Santa is coming to visit after. Nikitas probably been up since 5am with excitement.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
To be fair, Kai looks a good twenty years older than he actually is.
Depends - when caked with make up/fake tan for the studio he really does, but Builder Kai version is much more like a 26 year old. The semi final Kai wasn’t a good look for me ( but he made up for it by being a kind hearted gentleman). His last ITT when he waterboarded the studio he really looked young and AJ seemed to have aged overnight ( possibly the pain meds/upset), so for once he really came across as 6 years younger than her. Not that I’ve over analysed it or anything….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tom & Amy's dance is c-r-inge!
Why won't he keep dancing with his wife?
Embarrassed for them videoing it professionally so that it looks stylish.
Embarrassed for them that although they've been practising, he's not gotten any better.
Embarrassed that they think they are bestowing a Christmas gift upon the public
Embarrassed that they think the public should be grateful for it.

Reactions: 27
The video has over 200k views and they can't all be angry Tattlers so I reluctantly assume there is a market out there for this.

His wife has commented gushingly (but really what option does she have?) Not implausible that she is just grateful he has a hobby that gets him out from under her

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.