Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sea

VIP Member
Tom & Amy's dance is c-r-inge!
Why won't he keep dancing with his wife?
Embarrassed for them videoing it professionally so that it looks stylish.
Embarrassed for them that although they've been practising, he's not gotten any better.
Embarrassed that they think they are bestowing a Christmas gift upon the public
Embarrassed that they think the public should be grateful for it.

Reactions: 27

soccergirl

VIP Member
OMG he's had 3 months on SCD when presumably his wife was looking after the kids single-handed. And now he needs some 'me time'???

ETA: looks like he deleted that comment! realised it was a very bad look

Reactions: 24

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Can’t work out if this was supposed to be a tongue in cheek, sarcastic comment that REALLY missed the mark or he’s actually that much of a d**k?
It's not real, a naughty Tattler did it! They must be punished with Neils.

p05s0l5m.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Gio and Rose out for dinner at Gola.
I wonder when he reveals his latest raya babe.
Maisie is doing her own dances. It looks like AJ's jive dress. The DS lot are saying its a travesty theyve used the dress when its AJ's and it'll be upsetting for Kai 🙄
It's a dress, it's a paid gig.
DS: Kai weeping into the lametta fringes of Maisie's dress screaming "AJ!!!"

Reality: Kai hasn't even noticed the dress. He's a bloke.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
this thread has become a bit….weird. 😐
what did I start all those weeks ago with a photo of the beloved sex
God that is Neil Jones,
(I wish we could rise above the “I want to beg for/at/with his cock in a Stonehenge type ritual type rubbish, I’m about to go into hiding with embarrassment 😐 sorry)

Its like a teenage girls bedroom now,
I’m sure I can smell So! body spray and imbalanced hormones

Sidenote, almost certain I gave that Nikita lad a tissue and asked where his mommy was at the school gates yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

jfletcher

VIP Member
I can say in all honesty I’ve never ribbed AJ about his dancing - I liked him on Strictly. He seemed like a good partner to his celebrities and he had some cracking routines.
I know that AJ left Strictly because his ego couldn’t handle him not being the star, and his lack of any charisma and personality means him and his brother will never be the next Ant and Dec, but I can’t get over how ridiculous it was for him to walk away.

He was an excellent professional who would have had plenty more years on the show. He made three semi-finals back to back and even Saffron stayed in until Week 10. That’s a run some other professionals could only dream of. His choreography and teaching were strong and he was getting to dance for an audience of 10 million each Saturday with tours the rest of the year to boost his income. To walk away from that due to a misguided belief that him and his annoying brother have what it takes to succeed in light entertainment with zero experience is both baffling and hilarious.

• Heart

glasgow27

VIP Member
Happy New Year friends! I've loved chatting on here this year, the show has dipped in enjoyment over the recent years but coming here makes my Strictly experience more enjoyable! Here's to the 2022 series and hope you all enjoy the off-season before it.

soccergirl

VIP Member
I'm out of the loop - Can someone explain who Nonna is and how on earth she's managed to get Kai and Gio on her private plane?! 🤣
According to the DS lot, Nonna is the rich wife of a UK businessman. Gio has been friends with the family for years apparently, and has gone on hols with them before.
Why she flew Gio and Kai to a closed hotel on her private plane is anybody's guess. So far, guesses involve either (a) merely close friends she loves to entertain and share her riches with or (b) a private performance of You Can Leave Your Hat On at midnight on NYE. (Rumours that Neil was barred from boarding the jet and his thong confiscated at Stanstead are thus far unconfirmed)

• Haha