Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG he's had 3 months on SCD when presumably his wife was looking after the kids single-handed. And now he needs some 'me time'???

ETA: looks like he deleted that comment! realised it was a very bad look

Reactions: 24
Sorry, I'm not done - I don't know how Gleb has been left out of the thirstfest.

Screenshot_20211222-200847_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Graziano doesn't get enough appreciation in my opinion.

And I want to get on my knees and beg at Gleb's feet for his cock! 🤤🤤🤤
There is no contest for me, Gleb is the hottest and yes, he makes my innards twitch for him.

And Graz needs more appreciation for sure. 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There is no contest for me, Gleb is the hottest and yes, he makes my innards twitch for him.

And yes, Graz needs more appreciation for sure. 🔥
Honestly, Gleb is the hottest man to have ever graced the Strictly dancefloor. And I just want to be his witch. 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can’t work out if this was supposed to be a tongue in cheek, sarcastic comment that REALLY missed the mark or he’s actually that much of a d**k?
It's not real, a naughty Tattler did it! They must be punished with Neils.

p05s0l5m.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I do think it’s telling though that none of the other strictly people have even commented underneath (aside from Dan who just seems lovely). Normally this kind of post would be full of comments from people with blue ticks

Reactions: 13
I do think it’s telling though that none of the other strictly people have even commented underneath (aside from Dan who just seems lovely). Normally this kind of post would be full of comments from people with blue ticks
You're right, it's just fans commenting and Dan, who is probably too much of a gent not to say anything.

Reactions: 7
Just seen a headline that read "strictly kai quits dance show with heartbreak reason", got into a right panic till I read it and it's dancing with the stars he's quit. Phew 😰

Reactions: 1
I was going to say. Nancy and Jowita normally seem to comment on everything. Even they are like 'yikes'

Reactions: 6
BBC are going to have to change the slogan to "don't keep dancing!"

Thanks, Tamey.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.