Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was good...but John definately ran out of steam towards the end, those last lifts looked a bit shaky!!

Reactions: 9
Haven’t really like any of the dances tonight. I’m with Craig. 🥱

Reactions: 9
I liked it; wasnt my fave but I liked it in the sense you could tell john was leading for a change instead of who what where???

Reactions: 4
Shirley stealing Craig’s phrase when he’s already in a bad mood

His dressing room will be hulk smashed later

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good, though didn’t love it, but think it will be overmarked because it was dramatic and because it was 2 guys doing Argentine tango

Reactions: 11
I thought it was good...but John definately ran out of steam towards the end, those last lifts looked a bit shaky!!
Yeah he always seems to fall behind johannes. I do think John keep lifting weights while doing strictly is hindering him

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.