Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only assume Tilly is still in this show because Gordon Ram will go all Hell’s Kitchen on them if they try to boot her off 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
anyone else just spot aljaz doing bunny ears over gorka's head in the background?! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely I wasn’t the only one that was concerned Tilly was shimmying that much, she’d fall out?🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tilly looks gorgeous tonight, the samba was interesting but love to see her smiling so much

Reactions: 5
I'd like to see Nikita do a Samba with a really good celeb, Tilly has done well to make it far but I don't think she can really do Samba justice.

Reactions: 5
Oh Tilly nearly samba’d her tits clean off 😂 bless her she just looked uncomfortable

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.