Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't even thirst over Nikita as he looks so young! He just seems like such a delight.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Don’t bother watching the Sunday show - what did Alijaz say?? He’s so smiley and sweet, will be sad to see him go permanently.
Aljaz then replied: "You have been an absolute joy and a testament to hard work - not just on Strictly, but with your business and you’re a beautiful mother. Thank you for letting me spend so much time not just with you, but with the whole family, the Davies-es that are here tonight, all of the little ones at home. I’ve been so welcomed up North, it made me feel like I’m back home in Slovenia, because everyone is so lovely and friendly. I’m going to miss you so much. I’m going to miss dancing with you. I’m going to miss everything about this show. Thank you everyone and thank you for supporting us."

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Rose is a shoe in for the final. In the assumption there are two other finalists, who will they be?

Reactions: 4
I will be gutted if Aljaz goes, he’s just so lovely. Long time since he won with Abby Clancey (2013 I think).

I voted for Dan but I’m really really hoping in the interest of fairness he gets a jive/samba because him and Rhys, who both happen to be BBC presenters, both seem to come into the same category of Ranvir last year and I’m nothing if not fair! We’re getting to the nitty gritty now and my votes will be placed accordingly 😂.

Tom and Amy - get in the bin! Who’s voting for them?! I see Dan as a harmless, dad dancer enjoying himself and learning. I see Tom and Amy as fake, ruthless and out to win at all costs.

I feel sorry for Tilly, it must be hard knowing you’re not popular. I said it a couple of weeks ago and Anton said it tonight, any other year and I think she would’ve made the final.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ohhh I'm excited about AJ and Kai's Waltz, he was known on DWTS for beautiful Ballroom choreography, I can see him pulling out all stops this week to make sure AJ gets back up to the top of the leader board.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Rose is a shoe in for the final. In the assumption there are two other finalists, who will they be?
It should be Rose, John and AJ (those three always get the most views when their dances are put on Youtube) but I think we can predict Tom will be in the final. Still worried he'll win it like his boring wife won I'm a celeb when nobody even liked her!

The fact two of Rose and Gio's dances have been 'trending' on Youtube you would assume they will definitely win but I might have to agree with Adam's Mum that it's a fix if twatty Tom wins!

Tom and Amy - get in the bin! Who’s voting for them?! I see Dan as a harmless, dad dancer enjoying himself and learning. I see Tom and Amy as fake, ruthless and out to win at all costs.
Did anyone else find it mega cringey when they said their pre show ritual is to go and rub the judges dressing room doors and say “I’ll have a ten from you, I’ll have a ten from you” 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Aljaz then replied: "You have been an absolute joy and a testament to hard work - not just on Strictly, but with your business and you’re a beautiful mother. Thank you for letting me spend so much time not just with you, but with the whole family, the Davies-es that are here tonight, all of the little ones at home. I’ve been so welcomed up North, it made me feel like I’m back home in Slovenia, because everyone is so lovely and friendly. I’m going to miss you so much. I’m going to miss dancing with you. I’m going to miss everything about this show. Thank you everyone and thank you for supporting us."
What a beautiful statement. He's such a lovely guy

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The final for me should be AJ - John - Rose but I wouldn't put it past the judges to allow Tom to knock AJ or John out in the semi-finals.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
What a beautiful statement. He's such a lovely guy
He really is. I know Janette can be a bit annoying but they really do seem to love children too. I remember Gemma Atkinson showing them coming to visit her and Gorka's daughter a lot. Janette seems to go up to Sara's every Sun/Mon and they all go out together or have a get together at Sara's and Aljaz seems to have really bonded with all her family and her two sons and Sara has said how well her and Janette get on. The other week she went out on her own with Janette and when they went to pay the bill they were told it had already been paid and Aljaz had turned up and sat at another table so as not to disturb them but paid the bill!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If Rhys can hold himself
Back next week his jive could be another 40 I reckon! Rose and Gio sound like theirs will be good too

Dan at this rate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like Aljaž has cottoned onto the fact that he's probably not getting a frontrunner celeb again (since he's a past winner and is weaker in latin, he was probably slipping towards Anton territory). That combined with him & Janette potentially wanting to take on other gigs (with Janette presenting and Aljaž doing Matilda), possibly start a family and the general fact that he's had 9 years (longer than most) means I'm not all that surprised if he decides to leave.

If he goes - I reckon they'll need another Eastern European or maybe someone from Northern Europe to replace him. Two South Africans, two English and two Italian (plus a Spaniard to make 3 Mediterranean hunk pros) so those categories are all kinda covered. That leaves Nikita who is the only Eastern European but was more cast as AJ 2.0. Possibly time for another Artem or Pasha?

Reactions: 16
Me realising Aljaz was only 23 when he won in 2013 🤯🤯

I would love to see a Scandinavian male pro on the show, simply because Scandinavian men are in a league of their own 🤤🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Aljaz departing could make room for Jowitas partner Michael. I know I said previously I’m not sure if production are keen on hiring couples again but he’s obviously in with producers as he was filming yesterday.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.