Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rose and Gio are totally being overmarked.Not sure if it’s a sympathy vote or just the fact she’s from the bbc. Georgia May Foote was the best to dance with Gio and never saw those scores.So rigged.Rose probably will win although better dancers are in the competition.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I actually thought Tilly did a really good job; Nikita did a good job with choreo as well.

Reactions: 18
Rose and Gio are totally being overmarked.Not sure if it’s a sympathy vote or just the fact she’s from the bbc. Georgia May Foote was the best to dance with Gio and never saw those scores.So rigged.Rose probably will win although better dancers are in the competition.
Do you need a hug?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I couldn't work out what the specific dance was as I missed it at the start but the characters were great!

Reactions: 2
Love Giovannl's beard and quiff.
Really suits him.

That dance was awesome.

Poor tilly and nikita having to wear those horrid outfits!

Reactions: 9
I thought Tilly was good but I think any one that would have followed a 40 dance was going to be underwhelming

Reactions: 12
Does Faye not exist anymore?

Reactions: 12
Rigged? In what way? She can’t hear the music you know. I’d love to see you try it. And Debbie was surely his best ever partner? The only better dancer than Rose is AJ in my opinion.

Reactions: 25
Tom? Is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.