Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I adore Oti and if this is her farewell, I will be very sad.

Strictly producers, get on the phone with Danny Mac to have him start sorting out his West End schedule so he can do the Christmas Special with Oti this year. Thank you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
ugo, love, you're a week 5 also-ran. the Brendan style deep and meaningful speech is not necessary

Reactions: 1
Of course Oti couldn’t go out with some cheesy dad dancing like everyone else

Reactions: 3
I enjoyed Rhys’ performance a lot more the second time around. He has such potential and I just hope him and Nancy can learn how to deliver a calmer performance.
He has a similar background to Karim so I'm not sure why he has less of a fan base. Rhys is loads more likeable than karim was

Reactions: 10
Sad to see Oti going but it was the right choice I think. Just gonna leave this here though …. 🤩

548F3FBA-5EDB-470F-AD09-F8A2B58E1521.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.