Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
313ADAB9-5BA1-46D7-BF78-EBB859C8D25A.jpeg

“I’ll be waiting in the green room with a diet vimto and a chocolate freddo for everyone of you lovely ladies….”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75
Ugo is probably slightly relieved, back pain is horrible and all the training etc would have only caused his current issue to drag on longer. But I feel for him as he has had alot to cope with in the last few weeks.

Reactions: 32
Ugo's exit dance -
Dunno about "love really hurts" but my ears really hurt after hearing Tommy Blaize sing it in that key.

Lower the key FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ugo is probably slightly relieved, back pain is horrible and all the training etc would have only caused his current issue to drag on longer. But I feel for him as he has had alot to cope with in the last few weeks.
Oti’s probably relieved too - she’ll get her Christmas shopping done before Christmas Eve this year!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ugo is a lovely guy but it was his time to go. He didn’t seem back at full capacity and I suspect we’d have seen him withdraw if he’d stayed in and got a more energetic dance. With such a strong set of couples, only having two couples in the final would be a real shame.

Reactions: 26
Agree Rhys and Karim have the same CBBC fan base, but I thinknitvis about the dancing there. Karim was a better all round dancer, I think. Rhys is too arm flingy and ott. I'm not sure Nancy helps, as she is similar.

Reactions: 5
I am grateful to Ugo for soldiering on and making sure that it wasn't gonna be a 2-person final. Am sure he is delighted to be out and can walkie-talkie with Tilly to his heart's content

Reactions: 15
I think Oti has back pain carrying those bazookas around!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Roll on the Halloween show. I’m going out but might have to make my excuses, my Saturday night entertainment is this thread. Sad witch I am 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Was surprised to see Rhys in the bottom two- didn't think it would happen this soon and it should really have been Dan.
He was a lot smoother and less frantic second time round though!

Bye Ugo 😘
I know some people are sick of Oti but I'm really gonna miss her especially if this is her last series! 😭

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.