Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilu22

VIP Member
I just love that Gio signs with Rose 🥺 The growth of Gio from his first year to now is huge! The way he’s able to change his teaching ways to suit each of his partners is incredible!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Kitt

VIP Member
Tom Fletcher training clip comes on and my husband said ‘he looks like a breadstick.’

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Bobby Chariot

VIP Member
I think Giovanni has a grown as a man, when he arrived on Strictly he was young, cocky, arrogant & a seemed a bit aloof.
Now he's a good choreographer, great dancer & even went on to learn sign language with Rose.
I doff my cap to him & Rose

• Heart
Reactions: 40

boomska

Chatty Member
I always liked Giovanni but this year, I am IN LOVE with him!! 😍 his relationship with rose and shows what a wonderful teacher he is and has grown, privately and professionally! And that’s made him 10000x sexier!
Move over gorka and Neil, Giovanni is The One now. I hope him and Rose Wins!

Reactions: 36

Lemontree04

Chatty Member
Rose FTW!

Also, these are Tess' comments under Dianne's latest post..the last one... WTF :ROFLMAO: Was she drunk!? Is it an inside joke?
Screenshot_20211024_092510_com.instagram.android_edit_1186444296693.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I’ve just realised my ‘He left in 2014 he didn’t die until 2017’ post makes it sound like I was gutted he didn’t peg it until 2017 😂🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 33

LucaLemon

Sorry but I don't think John and Johannes deserve to be top of the leaderboard this week 😬🙊

Last edited:
Reactions: 33

Moonbeams

Chatty Member
It says a lot about Alijaz that he is referred to so publicly and so positively by so many of the others. He always seems to get along so well with his partners too. A lovely man.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

kitty007

Tilly is absolutely stunning. When I was her age, if I had the comments directed towards me that she had last week, I’d have fallen apart. Love how she reacted to those comments with class. Hoping she does so well. Such an endearing girl 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 29