Strictly Come Dancing 2020

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Based on the 1st performance (IMO):

Good - Jason, Maisie, HRVY
Middle - Bill, Caroline, Clara, Nicola, Jamie, Max
Bad - JJ, Jacqui, Ranvir

Reactions: 2
Based on the 1st performance (IMO):

Good - Jason, Maisie, HRVY
Middle - Bill, Caroline, Clara, Nicola, Jamie, Max
Bad - JJ, Jacqui, Ranvir
I'd give Jacqui her own tier, she couldn't follow the choreo at all. Ranvir & JJ weren't good but they didn't forget their routine.

Reactions: 3
For me:

Favs so far...
Nicola (looked so happy)
Bill (seems like a laugh)

Annoying...
Maisie (urgh, too much for me)

Excited to watch...
Max and Dianne
Clara and Aljaž

Reactions: 5
I think the surprise was Karen and Jamie! Was not expecting that partnership!

Reactions: 6
Might be a very unpopular opinion here but there’s something really off about HRVY. I don’t know if he was really really nervous but he didn’t come off as genuine to me. Playing the cute and sweet card when I think he’s the most desperate to win! Don’t hate me for this, just an opinion 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know he didn’t dance well in the group no but I really like how JJ came across. I hope he’ll be like Chris last year and get a bit better every week.
Jamie was def not impressed with Karen 🤣
I feel sorry for Gorka, Maisie seems like she’s gonna be very annoying! Think Bill and Caroline might be surprising. Hope Max does well and Hrvy too.
So bored of Anton and the old lady pairing. How many years is that now?!?😴😴

Reactions: 15
Gorka looks beautiful. Luba (I think) had y he most gorgeous dress in the 1920s group dance!

Reactions: 7
Can we talk about how bad that dance was from Oti and Kelvin?

It must have only been a 15 minute rehearsal; thank god it was only a really short number as well! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.