Strictly Come Dancing 2020

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So far of all the celebs, I'm loving Jason. Seems a really lovely guy and would love Luba to do well this year

Reactions: 7
Love Karen and Jamie! I think I’ll be rooting for those 2 this year

Reactions: 3
Loving Gorka's new blonde hair! Eastenders people always tend to do well so I hope Gorka gets to go far this series.

Is it just me or does Gorka seem much more extrovert since he got together with Gemma Atkinson?

Not a bad thing just an observation.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does Gorka seem much more extrovert since he got together with Gemma Atkinson?

Not a bad thing just an observation.
I think his English was poor before he met her and has been improving ever since.

Who is Maisie with?

God Jamie and Karen are gonna be laughing their heads off in every session I can see it

Reactions: 1
Clara and Hrvy obviously better than everyone else. But was surprised how good Nicola Adams looked as well.

Initial thoughts after group dance: Clara, Harvey and Maisie look great, Caroline looked so elegant and Bill is going to be hilarious!

Reactions: 5
Bill is a good mover and has musicality but no technique.

Jacqui's dancing was tragic. Bless.

Ranvir is OK and JJ didn't dance much - Amy literally danced a circle around him in his segment.

Everyone else looks good.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.