Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find Janette really irritating? She has to make everything about her and just goes over the top all the time. Not in a ‘fun, bubbly’ way but just in a ‘look at me’ kind of way. She reminds me of how Amanda Holden behaves on BGT!

Reactions: 24
Every year I feel like Karen seems like shes falling in love with whoever's shes coupled up with 🤣

Reactions: 7
See, training 11 hours a day, Clara and Ranvir don’t get that kind of time!! No wonder they’re at a huge disadvantage, I feel bad for Clara still 😔

HRVY did really well though but we all knew he would for a couples choice.

Reactions: 9
I'm not Janettes or couples choices biggest fan but I actually enjoyed that!

Nice to see some different styles other than street being done!

Reactions: 4
I wasn't arsed by HRVY tonight and was disappointed reliable Craig gave a ten, but then again I hate all couples choice 😬

Reactions: 8
I don’t like Tess’s dress but she does look bloody good for 51
I love the dress but was just saying to my husband how contrasting she and Claudia are tonight; Tess in long sequinned ball gown and Claudia in black trousers and white shirt like a waitress!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gio: “just give me your leg and go up”

you on about the dance or a different position there?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.