Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gemma just posted a lovely message on Instagram clearly about Maisie. I love Gemma!
Craig was just adorable to Maisie tonight!
Caroline’s and Johannes at the end after they were eliminated was beyond awkward!!
Just read what she posted. That was so sweet.

Reactions: 5
Maisie got off to a bad start with the fans so now we've got our favourites and that is who will we vote for.

When our favs gets it wrong (aka Clara) we get behind them because we don't want them to go. So even though Maisie was good, people want to see their favourites.

She is losing a downward battle unfortunately. I didn't watch the year with Alexandra Burke, but it sounds like the same set up. I don't think Gorka is doing anything wrong. Same with Ashley Roberts (Pasha), however we didn't dislike her, just she is bloody good so again the public voted for their favs who were weaker.

Reactions: 7
Clara was stuck with a ridiculous theme for a samba so luckily she was voted to stay (I'm bitter Jason left on an equally bad theme so extra glad she stayed)

Reactions: 16
I'm just going to throw this out there and not related to the current chat but Christ it drives me cracked that we still can't vote in Ireland. 😠. Watched and obsessed since series 1 and am jealous of you all deciding who to vote for every week. 😭
I’m voting from Norway, but as far as the BBC knows I reside in Hertfordshire 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm just going to throw this out there and not related to the current chat but Christ it drives me cracked that we still can't vote in Ireland. 😠. Watched and obsessed since series 1 and am jealous of you all deciding who to vote for every week. 😭
Hallo from Cork 🙂 Yes, I'm the same!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hallo from Cork 🙂 Yes, I'm the same!
Ah my husband is from West Cork!

Maisie will be back in the bottom 2 next week! Glad Caroline went out, it was very awkward between the two of them when she went to grab his face and he held right back! Poor guy haha

Reactions: 4
I hope for Maisie that she isn’t in the dance off next week.
I think it’s JJ’s time to go next week!! He is clearly the weakest

Reactions: 13
I hope for Maisie that she isn’t in the dance off next week.
I think it’s JJ’s time to go next week!! He is clearly the weakest
Will definitely split my votes next Saturday, or even go Maisie on all three, depending on the scores. Not the biggest fan of her, but she absolutely deserves to go further. No question about it.

Reactions: 14
Will definitely split my votes next Saturday, or even go Maisie on all three, depending on the scores. Not the biggest fan of her, but she absolutely deserves to go further. No question about it.
I think I'll give her all 3 of my votes. She totally deserves to be in the final.

Reactions: 9
HRVY to go next week. I'm sick of his "oohh I haven't a clue what this dance even is" every week in the VT! Such shite! Also from Ireland and am well jeal you can all vote 😅

Reactions: 19
HRVY to go next week. I'm sick of his "oohh I haven't a clue what this dance even is" every week in the VT! Such shite! Also from Ireland and am well jeal you can all vote 😅
I use touch VPN, it's the only one I've tried that actually works with BBC (Channel 4 and itv as well). Use it both for watching and voting. Can't cast any additional votes, but don't think I would anyway.

Reactions: 3
If an older man was dancing with a younger woman the way that Caroline was dancing with Johannes, there would be an outrage! Gross.
Yes! I was just about to post the same thing, it was grotesque to watch. Also the way he was moving his head away incase she kissed him again!

Reactions: 5
It makes it so transparent that he's just there for exposure when he hasn't even bothered to research the basics around each dance. I mean he's literally watched his co-stars do the dances so surely he'd have some idea of what a tango is. He's the same age as I am so I guess I'm just bitter that people my age are getting the opportunity of a lifetime to live my dream of being a strictly contestant when they haven't even watched the show before. Same with Saffron last year and her 'we watch it as a family every year' when she vlogs her life and strictly wasn't mentioned once until she announced she was going to be on it. I prefer contestants like Jamie, Clara and Ranvir, for example, who are clearly cherishing the experience.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.