Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the public won't forgive Maisie from when she got caught smoking a spliff in her car as alleged drug driving isn't going to make you popular.

She has also been good all along like Hrvy whilst viewers over the years tend to like a journey of improvement as shown by how many times the winner hasn't been the best dancer.

Reactions: 2
That has to be one of the best pro numbers of the series, no cgi or running from set to set, just about the dancing. And the best part is Oti & Janette weren't on camera at all. Beautiful dance & Gio & Dianne make a great partnership, wonder why they aren't partnered for leads more often
Weren't Dianne and Gio a thing once?

defo feeling sorry for Maisie now. I'm glad Caroline is out but JJ should have been dance off
She’s a bit full on for me but it must be horrible to be in that position. And I guess something I overlooked as well was t
If I remember correctly, it was something to do with Alexandra believing Gorka was spending more time flirting with Gemma than teaching her the routines. She blamed Gemma and Gorka for her exit rather than her being so unpopular with the public.
and I think the year after when it was announced Gorka wouldn’t be getting a partner, she posted something on IG about karma, that was taken to be about him

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I agree with other posters: Craig’s advice to Maisie was so heartfelt and genuine.

I think she was a real pro - she was obviously emotional and battling against the verge of tears but she kept it together and came out and smashed it. We were no fans of Maisie and her ego early on but she’s won me round - we rooted for her throughout that dance and I felt myself holding my breath as she made the landings!

Caroline on the other hand was obviously fuming and is just so draining! Johannes deserves an all expenses paid trip to wherever he wants to get some well earned rest 🤣

She’s a bit full on for me but it must be horrible to be in that position. And I guess something I overlooked as well was t

and I think the year after when it was announced Gorka wouldn’t be getting a partner, she posted something on IG about karma, that was taken to be about him
Alexandra Burke is quite obviously a dick 🙄 Love Gemma and Gorka 💕

Reactions: 21
That 3 x thank you from ranvir and giovanni is coming across as insincere
Cringed when Ranvir said it's their special way to say thank you when he does that with everyone he dances with. You could say that about something else though 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh god. Given how nationalistic many Scots are (after all, I come from there), I can just imagine he'll get through again. All he needs now is for Sturgeon to then make a tweet telling people vote for him like she did with Joe McFadden and then we'll be stuck with him until the final. :(
Oh god! What a nightmare this will be! :eek: Hopefully the majority of the UK will vote more for the other couples! 🤞

That has to be one of the best pro numbers of the series, no cgi or running from set to set, just about the dancing. And the best part is Oti & Janette weren't on camera at all. Beautiful dance & Gio & Dianne make a great partnership, wonder why they aren't partnered for leads more often
Last year Gio and Dianne were the leads in the Halloween number and it was EPIC! So much so they did the number on the strictly tour earlier this year. The producers must have wanted them to do another one of them together again and they delivered! Defo my fave pro routine this year!!!

Weren't Dianne and Gio a thing once?
No not at all; they're close because Dianne did Gio's tour before she joined strictly plus shes half italian I think they more have a brother/sister type of relationship.

Reactions: 12

If she wanted to understand why she didn't win, perhaps she should look in the mirror

Cringed when Ranvir said it's their special way to say thank you when he does that with everyone he dances with. You could say that about something else though 😜
God doesn't he just!! I bet Caroline was fuming she didn't get him 🤢😬

Oh god! What a nightmare this will be! :eek: Hopefully the majority of the UK will vote more for the other couples! 🤞

Last year Gio and Dianne were the leads in the Halloween number and it was EPIC! So much so they did the number on the strictly tour earlier this year. The producers must have wanted them to do another one of them together again and they delivered! Defo my fave pro routine this year!!!

No not at all; they're close because Dianne did Gio's tour before she joined strictly plus shes half italian I think they more have a brother/sister type of relationship.
Unfortunately some of Joe's more obsessive fans seem to think that whenever Dianne acts or even dances with a man, she's automatically shagging them. I loved the dance today and itvwas great to get a pro number that was about the dancing not some cheap cgi or gimmick and didn't have the main leads gurning throughout

Reactions: 9
Some people on Digital Spy seem to be implying that it is Gorka's fault that Maisie isn't getting votes whilst conveniently ignoring the fact that the public vote for the celeb. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
The Argentine Tango and they have to have such crappy accompanying music. 🙄

Sorry, I am catching up with last nights episode. 🤣

Reactions: 2
I will be voting for Maisie next week I think, I feel so sorry for her :( so glad Caroline has gone though. JJ and harvey next please!!

Reactions: 18
I'm just going to throw this out there and not related to the current chat but Christ it drives me cracked that we still can't vote in Ireland. 😠. Watched and obsessed since series 1 and am jealous of you all deciding who to vote for every week. 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Gemma just posted a lovely message on Instagram clearly about Maisie. I love Gemma!
Craig was just adorable to Maisie tonight!
Caroline’s and Johannes at the end after they were eliminated was beyond awkward!!

Reactions: 20
I'm just going to throw this out there and not related to the current chat but Christ it drives me cracked that we still can't vote in Ireland. 😠. Watched and obsessed since series 1 and am jealous of you all deciding who to vote for every week. 😭
Download Thunder VPN on your phone 😜 Don't Tell the beeb

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Craig's definitely my favourite judge, confirmed by his lovely advice to Maisie. That was so heartfelt.

Agree with all the previous comments about the band being crap this week and reckon that didn't help Maisie at all! I recognised she was doing really well but I wasn't enjoying the dance because of the awful music.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.