Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just dont get it.. none of the other dancers have attempted lifts like that yet maisie gets nit picked!

Reactions: 15
God Johannes tonight has made him an absolute god in my eyes. He couldn't run away fact enough. Right now she's gone let's get rid of Amy next.

Plus Jamie surely can't escape another ballroom next week. I really like him but even Janette and her dodgy teaching hasn't gotten away with only doing one

Reactions: 11
JJ in his kilt for his next performance so its a grab for votes from scotland next saturday then.......:cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tbh it's getting to the stage that unless maisie falls over an bangs her head next week she will be gettin all my votes, fed up seeing the likes of JJ remaining while she is in the bottom two! At the end of the day I'd rather have her being confident and owning the fact that she can dance and she knows she bloody good rather than The Boy With No Vowels In His Name who goes on like a wet wipe who's never been allowed out of the house before! It's getting beyond a joke now, too much over marking for people who do not deserve it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Did you see the way Johannes was just STARING into the cameras soul as the judges chose who to save whilst Maisie & Gorka and Caroline were looking at the judges, tells you it all really.

Also want to add it annoys me how there’s been so many undeserved 10s this year - to me a 10 is a perfect dance with no faults and just perfect. If you’re giving 10s otherwise how are the celebs going to know how to improve? I did enjoy Jamie’s dance with Karen but where do you go from there? Just my thoughts after last nights show.

Reactions: 19
Will definitely throw some votes Maisie's way next week. JJ needs to go, his time is up and it would be really annoying if yet another one of his bland routines made it through over Maisie and her far more complex choreo.

Reactions: 22
Johannes 😂😂😂 "Well... What can I say.... Erm... Thank you... Thank you..."

You're free now, Johannes. Free from the torture.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don't think that either of them should have been in the dance off.

Caroline is a lovely dancer but just annoying. Johannes does not like her.

I am always amazed that Craig gets away with perving over the men, if it was a man perving over a woman, they would have complaints.

Reactions: 2
JJ in his kilt for his next performance so its a grab for votes from scotland next saturday then.......:cautious:
Oh god. Given how nationalistic many Scots are (after all, I come from there), I can just imagine he'll get through again. All he needs now is for Sturgeon to then make a tweet telling people vote for him like she did with Joe McFadden and then we'll be stuck with him until the final. :(

I really hope Johannes gets a good one next year! And someone likeable lol
Someone likeable and fun above all else. Though after a year on the bench and two mid series exits, it's probably his turn to get someone decent.

Reactions: 5
That has to be one of the best pro numbers of the series, no cgi or running from set to set, just about the dancing. And the best part is Oti & Janette weren't on camera at all. Beautiful dance & Gio & Dianne make a great partnership, wonder why they aren't partnered for leads more often

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought the way and what Craig said to Maisie was beautiful. She is only 19 and it must be devastating to know everyone hates you, and in such a public way too.

Also that shirt of Gorka is horrific. This year's costumes have been seriously dodgy, with the exception of Janette who always seems to get a bespoke hand stitched dress 🤨
Craig has always been my favourite judge, I love when he breaks out from Panto Baddie and shows his kind heart 🙂

Reactions: 22
I've had a hack into the strictly costume computer and found jjs costume

eedecc76e0465d826d285abe63c16f5f.jpg

Amy, if you're reading this the programme is has dancing in its name, not win the trophy at all costs.

If you read my previous posts I couldn't stand maisie but she's seriously won me over. I expected her to throw a massive tantrum like Saffron when she was in the dance off but her reaction and just great dances means she's getting all my votes now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh god. Given how nationalistic many Scots are (after all, I come from there), I can just imagine he'll get through again. All he needs now is for Sturgeon to then make a tweet telling people vote for him like she did with Joe McFadden and then we'll be stuck with him until the final. :(

Someone likeable and fun above all else. Though after a year on the bench and two mid series exits, it's probably his turn to get someone decent.
He will divide the scottish vote being ex military though imo

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.