Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I full accept I’m in the minority...but I’m afraid Giovanni doesn’t do anything for me 🤷🏻‍♀️. And good on them if he and Ranvir are doing the horizontal tango...but because I’m an eternal skeptic I’m wondering if they know she’s not the strongest dancer but a bit of obvious sexual chemistry might keep them in longer...
I have to agree about Giovanni, too much of the greasy gigolo about him ! The other day, might have been last week, they showed him training with Ranvir and he had his hair in a little pony tail/man bun thing on top of his head, put me of him even more :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Only recently starting lurking on strictly forum (loving the show, rooting for bill and oti!!) but Have I missed Johannes hating being with caroline?(genuinely curious if anyone can fill me in😂)

Reactions: 1
I have to agree about Giovanni, too much of the greasy gigolo about him ! The other day, might have been last week, they showed him training with Ranvir and he had his hair in a little pony tail/man bun thing on top of his head, put me of him even more :sick:
Oh god yeh that was gross 😂😂

Reactions: 1
He didn't do it for me until his cha cha look on Saturday. Don't think anyone can beat Gleb in looks if we're talking about the male pros :love: :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Gleb has a hard mean face. Give me Aljaz or Giovanni any say.
by the way, is Aljaz definitely not gay? I’d love his and Jeanette’s marriage to be the real deal, but he does that smiley bouncy thing that no straight man would ever do.

Reactions: 3
Gleb has a hard mean face. Give me Aljaz or Giovanni any say.
by the way, is Aljaz definitely not gay? I’d love his and Jeanette’s marriage to be the real deal, but he does that smiley bouncy thing that no straight man would ever do.
My bf is convinced he’s gay 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 did you notice last week he checked claras teeth for lipstick after their dance 😂 so cute

Reactions: 2
Strictly has always been a bit camp, I think Aljaž just embraces it more each year.

Reactions: 8
I love how they talk about Blackpool like it’s some kind of Utopia, when anyone who’s ever been there knows it’s an absolute shithole and very seedy in places.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I love how they talk about Blackpool like it’s some kind of Utopia, when anyone who’s ever been there knows it’s an absolute shithole and very seedy in places.
I'm still traumatised about Blackpool after watching a TV show about someone who ran a hotel and had to kick out a guest in the middle of the night because they'd done a tit in the kettle 🤢

I've betting on 8 times for the JJ/army shout out. I would take a shot each time but I want to watch all the show

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.